August 20, 2019, 04:45:58 PM

Author Topic: Here we go  (Read 3606 times)

February 11, 2010, 04:28:50 AM
Reply #15

huck

Be a man and say you were wrong

i dares yer

This.
Le Berry

February 11, 2010, 04:29:42 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone repeat after me everton.chris - You sir are truly an IDIOT
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 11, 2010, 04:31:40 AM
Reply #17

ForzaItalia

1-0 down and only worse to come

And the award for the best post goes to............ :wanker:
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

February 11, 2010, 04:32:24 AM
Reply #18

nomorechang

RIP
1-0 down and only worse to come

just got home ..... bet you feel like a right TIT   lolol
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 11, 2010, 04:34:21 AM
Reply #19

chang

You ain't no true Blue Chris.

Quiters don't win, winners don't quit.

February 11, 2010, 04:36:54 AM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
Everton.chris has had some pretty poor joke threads on general chat, but this is the daddy of them all.

February 11, 2010, 04:37:34 AM
Reply #21

Frantic

Anybody in this room who didn't think that when Chelsea scored their first that they would go on to batter us is either lying or deluded.  :thumbsup:

February 11, 2010, 04:41:57 AM
Reply #22

Running Blue

I wouldn't know if I was deluded, but I am certainly not lying when I say I always thought we were in with a chance.  Did you not watch the first match against Chelsea this year?

February 11, 2010, 04:43:59 AM
Reply #23

Frantic

I wouldn't know if I was deluded, but I am certainly not lying when I say I always thought we were in with a chance.  Did you not watch the first match against Chelsea this year?

Yeah we where very lucky!, tonight when Chelsea scored I just sat in my seat and thought the worst, probably because I'm a pessimist and even more so after the derby mate.

February 11, 2010, 04:45:15 AM
Reply #24

Chazman

I never had a doubt  :whistle:
"I fuckin love this club"

February 11, 2010, 04:47:47 AM
Reply #25

chang

Snake, take your point, but any game of football is a contest between  22 players, mostly the more talented team will win, but sometimes, in fact quite often they don't.

If Chelsea were disrespectful of Everton (and I don't think they would be) then it bit them on the arse, likewise, our "fans" should exhibit the same never say die attitude they demand our players to show - when you do it is a great leveler.

For sure to a man we said "bollocks" or at least thought it, but win or lose you have to take it on the chin, otherwise why bother.

February 11, 2010, 05:04:45 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
Anybody in this room who didn't think that when Chelsea scored their first that they would go on to batter us is either lying or deluded.  :thumbsup:

At 1-0 down, any team is still in with a chance. If it was 3, fair enough. We reacted well to the goal and came back at them.

February 11, 2010, 05:08:15 AM
Reply #27

Frantic

I suppose that's the difference between a pessimist and an optimist lol :D Btw I'm not having ago at you mate as I don't want to be the new CP Leigh, so I raise my glass good sirs CHEERS  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: