August 15, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Author Topic: David Moyes = Tactical Genius  (Read 6738 times)

February 11, 2010, 04:11:07 AM
Read 6738 times

mo200375

To all them idiots who were chatting absolute bollocks last week about Moyes being tactically inept need to take a strong look at how tonight Moyes got it Tactically perfect. The Fat Spanish waiter being superior... in the words of Ricky Tomlinson... My Arse.

February 11, 2010, 04:13:03 AM
Reply #1

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
There is never a middle ground is there :)

Either a genius or the dumb as two short planks.

February 11, 2010, 04:14:00 AM
Reply #2

dekko

hahaha
yes it is a big stick it up your asssess! Stop complaining and believe, dumbasses!!

still playing without Fellaini and Pienaar.

Well done lads!!

February 11, 2010, 04:16:17 AM
Reply #3

irishtoffee

surely its thick as two short planks unless thats part of the wit ;)

February 11, 2010, 04:17:49 AM
Reply #4

rozzie22

in cpleigh's way of thinking, with his sure fire "head to head" record theorical study, DM is better than Carlo A in every department.

idiot

February 11, 2010, 04:17:52 AM
Reply #5

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
surely its thick as two short planks unless thats part of the wit ;)

Comedic genius I am ;)

February 11, 2010, 04:18:17 AM
Reply #6

Craig_1878

This

He got it horribly wrong at the weekend but tonight shows he's learning from his mistakes, which is great to see.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

February 11, 2010, 04:19:41 AM
Reply #7

Endless, Nameless

this

Personally I think he has good days and bad days, and overall is a great manager. Today was one of the good days, the derby was one of the bad days.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 11, 2010, 04:19:55 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes is tactically inept at times as he was on Saturday. We win and we the best footbal team on the planet. We lose and we should play like WBA. Our supporters are fickle to the extreme.

The team played well and were well managed. Good selection and everyone did their bit.

Good performance
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 11, 2010, 04:20:11 AM
Reply #9

irishtoffee

February 11, 2010, 04:20:21 AM
Reply #10

blue for you

he has red red hair we don't care  dave dave moye's :woohoo:

February 11, 2010, 04:20:47 AM
Reply #11

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
this

Personally I think he has good days and bad days, and overall is a great manager. Today was one of the good days, the derby was one of the bad days.

this :)

February 11, 2010, 04:23:46 AM
Reply #12

mo200375

Saturdays game was brawl which Everton didn't turn up to, it could have been anyone's day. Alright Moyes didn't adapt to us losing our form player and main aerial threat and defence off set pieces, no one would have anticipated losing Felli, neither did he anticipate Pienaar being nullified with bully boy tactics, its nice to see us bounce back so strong and beat the strongest team in the country.

February 11, 2010, 04:23:50 AM
Reply #13

dekko

in cpleigh's way of thinking, with his sure fire "head to head" record theorical study, DM is better than Carlo A in every department.

idiot

lolol  lolol  lolol  lolol   lolol   lolol lolol

February 11, 2010, 04:27:05 AM
Reply #14

Major Clanger

I was watching him the other day sitting in the stands at Stamford Bridge and thought to myself, if we lose against Chelsea, he's going to look a bit of a tit. :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel