November 19, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Author Topic: JP Kissock  (Read 3575 times)

December 18, 2009, 04:20:01 AM
Read 3575 times

evertonblueboys

Got told before that he has been playing for the copplehouse.. and last weekend had a serious injury and was taken away in an ambulance

deCoubertin

December 18, 2009, 04:22:23 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Oh dear. Feel for the lad, I don't think he's come to terms with being released by us. I hope it works out for him.

December 18, 2009, 04:28:52 AM
Reply #2

evertonblueboys

sad thing is though mate, the week before he was taken off injured because he kept being kicked..

but having been told not to play and go to wrexham  , he chose turn wrexham down and play the sunday league game

December 18, 2009, 04:33:23 AM
Reply #3

toffee_scot

A shame for the guy, but when he was at Hamilton it was clear he wasn't going to adapt very well to the manager's tactics (lots of long balls and very physical approach) which was why he was released early.

Sad thing is the guy may have been watching tonight's game and wondering why he wasn't on the pitch with the rest of the lads.

December 18, 2009, 05:01:46 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
sad thing is though mate, the week before he was taken off injured because he kept being kicked..

but having been told not to play and go to wrexham  , he chose turn wrexham down and play the sunday league game

An all to common occurance for young players released by big clubs. Wrexham would have been a start for him, Sunday league, for anyone with a name, is going to be a kicking ground.

December 18, 2009, 05:31:01 AM
Reply #5

nomorechang

RIP
He thought it could have been his cruciate but has been told it isn't , As he's no longer got a contract with anyone there was a worry about paying for his treatment but I believe the PFA will help him
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 18, 2009, 05:48:08 AM
Reply #6

liamgt

Whats he doing playing sunday league? of course he is going to get kicked. Obviously isnt interested in working on his career anymore. Loads of players get released and go on to make it at other clubs. It all about how much you want it and he obviously doesnt want it anymore.

December 18, 2009, 09:35:05 AM
Reply #7

blueblood1988

From premier league bench to Copplehouse! fuck me! surely he could of got a trial or a contract with chester, marine, leigh rmi, southport etc????????? He could get really playing time, develop his skills, score goals, earn some cash live locally and get his name out there. What the fuck are you doing john paul? everton is tough to make it at and i bet scotland was just not the right style for you! sunday league? you twat just trying to please your mates back in faz.

December 18, 2009, 04:28:49 PM
Reply #8

DaveyB

I used to play for the Copplehouse when I was younger. JP is far too good for it and ripe for a kicking - I know if I was still playing and came up against him it'd probably be my job to give him a kicking and stop him playing.

December 18, 2009, 05:00:07 PM
Reply #9

Jamokachi

Why the fuck did he turn Wrexham down to play Sunday league? Is he a mentalist? The more I hear of the lad the more I think his heart's not in football.

December 18, 2009, 05:03:23 PM
Reply #10

everton-4-ever

not good enough end of

has the ability in his feet but he doesnt have nothing else thats needed for the modern game

that said from everton to sunday league is v.strange
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

December 19, 2009, 05:15:49 AM
Reply #11

brap.

it is an odd story. I'd like to seem him at tranmere.

December 19, 2009, 08:53:29 AM
Reply #12

Dr. Sponge

Mad little story this. I bet his mates were very persuasive in getting him to play in their team.

A lot of players get released and miss out big time. My mate Ste Wynne did too from Everton, and 2 years later he was playing in the same team as me.

It's a crazy old world in football.