November 25, 2017, 06:25:17 AM

Author Topic: Yakubu  (Read 14463 times)

December 18, 2009, 04:55:22 AM
Read 14463 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Is a fat, lazy bastard.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

deCoubertin

December 18, 2009, 05:05:39 AM
Reply #1

Chris

Administrator
So so frustrating when he isn't scoring.

December 18, 2009, 05:09:04 AM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
So so frustrating when he isn't scoring.

Exactly because without goals, he's contributing absolutely nothing.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 18, 2009, 05:10:45 AM
Reply #3

Chris

Administrator
It's like banging your head against a brickwall. Like you said, he's contributing absolutely fuck all.

December 18, 2009, 05:12:52 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
Is a fat, lazy bastard.

I wouldn't go as far as that, but I did comment on him during the game. I do have concerns for him, he just doesn't look interested. I wouldn't be surprised if all wasn't rosie behind the scenes with him and Moyes.

I think he believes he should be 1st choice striker and is pissed of at Saha and even Jo getting a game in front of him. But his play at the moment isn't doing that claim any favours.

There's just something not right about him, and he does go through frequent goal droughts between scoring spells.

December 18, 2009, 05:15:43 AM
Reply #5

Sheedys left foot

Like i said in another post -
His game outside the box is poor, shooting is one of the worst ive seen, But inside the box there not many better, unfortuanatly most our play wasnt near there area tonight.
Outside box 4/10
inside box    9/10
CHUNK,I LOVE YOU CHUNK.

December 18, 2009, 05:16:53 AM
Reply #6

phillyt

i got shouted down two weeks ago for agreeing with a post like this. He should have been our standout player tonight. And he wasnt.  it was a chance to get a goal or two and get some belief back and rebuild support for himself. The cross agard put in the perfect area to be twatted home where was he? Fingering his fat arse on the edge of the box.   
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

December 18, 2009, 05:20:02 AM
Reply #7

Gareth

Stank the place out tonight.

African nations could be a blessing, get some minutes and hopefully come back firing.

December 18, 2009, 05:32:23 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Now I think you can see why Jo is ahead of him. Jo offers much more than Yak at the moment.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 18, 2009, 05:35:31 AM
Reply #9

Thom

Administrator
Very disappointed with him tonight. Big fan of his and he didn't lead the attacks that we put together.

However, the likes of Fellaini, Billy, Pienaar and Baines are back on Sunday and, provided he starts, Yakubu will link up better with them hopefully. He can link the play up well outside the box, so those who say he can't must watch different games to me.

If he has a bad game on Sunday, again provided he starts, then I'll be a lot more worried.

December 18, 2009, 06:25:40 AM
Reply #10

sharpattack

Now I think you can see why Jo is ahead of him. Jo offers much more than Yak at the moment.
No reflection on you, but how depressing is that statement?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 18, 2009, 06:39:33 AM
Reply #11

Endless, Nameless

He embarrassed himself tonight. I never expected him to running like Agard, but the one thing you always expect from experienced players is to keep the ball. He gave it away more times than the rest of the lads put together (almost). One time all the young lads passed it and built up an attack, only for Yakubu to lose the ball. It should be the other way round! Leading by example doesn't work when you're exemplifying an utter numpty.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 18, 2009, 08:18:55 AM
Reply #12

brap.

he really didn't look arsed tonight. I was praying for him to get a goal, because when he's happy and wants to play, there's not many better than him.

December 18, 2009, 09:27:36 AM
Reply #13

sixymack

Hello remember my yack is cack post which i got slated for last week, well hello and welcome aboard the yak is cack express bathrooms and refreshments to the rear plus one useless cunt up front, enjoy

December 18, 2009, 12:00:04 PM
Reply #14

Chaz

Hello remember my yack is cack post which i got slated for last week, well hello and welcome aboard the yak is cack express bathrooms and refreshments to the rear plus one useless cunt up front, enjoy
Enjoy your fifteen minutes, won't you.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.