December 16, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

Author Topic: Rumour on Kipper is...  (Read 3739 times)

February 15, 2010, 07:05:36 PM
Reply #15

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He'll only be on the bench if he's ready.

Arteta being on the bench is different as he's someone who you can bring on in a game to change things.

You very rarely bring on a CB anyway, but you certainly wouldn't bring one on who wasn't ready.

deCoubertin

February 15, 2010, 09:00:25 PM
Reply #16

cantoffee

Get him to do a little warm up run down the line to boost the fans if things are dull or aren't going our way. Either than that he won't get anywhere near the pitch.

February 15, 2010, 09:36:02 PM
Reply #17

dangermouse

There is a guy from Serbia talking about the different methods / types of "placenta theropy" and the discusting practices it can sometimes involve...

anyway he goes on in this clip about various prem footballers and how this season many have been treated in various ways using these methods.....

It mentions Jags in there...... apparently hes been drinking the stuff ..... urgh!!!!

Jags placenta link
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:58:38 PM by dangermouse »
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

February 15, 2010, 09:45:23 PM
Reply #18

Jamokachi

Fucked that up didn't you. Dick.

February 15, 2010, 10:09:59 PM
Reply #19

.Rimbo.

Yeah he played behind close doors against bury with big vic.

That was after his Birmingham cameo, if I remember correctly.

February 15, 2010, 10:55:55 PM
Reply #20

nomorechang

RIP
looking at all the images on the OS of the training session , Jags is not in any of the pics , there are many reasons for this of course , ie . Moyes told them not to publish any with him in a possibility , however I'm inclined to think he just wasn't there
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 15, 2010, 10:59:22 PM
Reply #21

dangermouse

looking at all the images on the OS of the training session , Jags is not in any of the pics , there are many reasons for this of course , ie . Moyes told them not to publish any with him in a possibility , however I'm inclined to think he just wasn't there

oops
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

February 15, 2010, 11:00:10 PM
Reply #22

Chazman

SSN showed them training today as well but only focused on Arteta saying it was his first European game back for the club since his injury.No mention at all of Jags.I'm sure if he was there the camera would have picked up on it
"I fuckin love this club"

February 15, 2010, 11:32:05 PM
Reply #23

Abraders

That was after his Birmingham cameo, if I remember correctly.
Ahh maybe actually, you could be right. Chances are he did anyway :L

February 16, 2010, 12:14:47 AM
Reply #24

Abraders

Jags, Hibbert and Anichebe ruled out. Senderos a doubt and Yobo returns.

Hmm...