November 20, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

Author Topic: Belter video [Wembley]  (Read 2881 times)

February 16, 2010, 12:20:54 AM
Reply #15

Irish Blue 7

goosebumps everytime, personally defo 1 of my best moments as a blues fan

deCoubertin

February 16, 2010, 03:23:38 AM
Reply #16

Thom

Administrator
Seen it before, but definitely makes me well up and makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

February 16, 2010, 03:55:23 AM
Reply #17

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Best day of my life.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 16, 2010, 03:57:24 AM
Reply #18

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
100% effort in to getting us to Hamburg now, won't be the same but I for one am hungrier than ever for a trophy..
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 16, 2010, 04:06:46 AM
Reply #19

ToffeeBlue83

Agreed,what a day that was, and watching the video gives me goosebumps - but it also makes me all the more gutted messed things up against B'ham, especially as they have had Derby and now Pompey standing in the way of Wembley. With Liverpool,United and Arsenal out and City playing Chelsea it's really opened up.

Opportunity missed, oh well,lets beat Liverpool in the Europa League final instead!
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

February 16, 2010, 07:03:27 PM
Reply #20

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
goosebumps everytime, personally defo 1 of my best moments as a blues fan
same here ... was in the wembley club area in the end where the pens were taking  ....  marvelous feeling and nice to see the red end being empty few minutes after jags got the winner.,,,,,,    :hail:

February 17, 2010, 12:48:44 AM
Reply #21

Derek

It's a shame, got to say. One of the best days of my life that one.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku