October 22, 2019, 08:03:40 AM

Author Topic: everton v united  (Read 39627 times)

February 20, 2010, 08:40:57 PM
Reply #210

slothzen

Guys....we beat MAN U! YEAH FUCKING HOOO!

February 20, 2010, 08:41:22 PM
Reply #211

montanatoffeefan

Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful!!
Everton forever.

February 20, 2010, 08:41:53 PM
Reply #212

claimabstract

Guys....we beat MAN U! YEAH FUCKING HOOO!

With our reserves

February 20, 2010, 08:42:01 PM
Reply #213

Derek

Best week as an Evertonian for donkeys.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 20, 2010, 08:42:24 PM
Reply #214

bryan

Played that lot off the park today.  We were under control, but pressing forward without gifting them possession.  Six amazing points in the last two weeks.  Who would have thought that when we were dreading the February fixture list?  COYB!!!

February 20, 2010, 08:42:52 PM
Reply #215

blue_blooded

we dont beat a top four team since arsenal, now 2 in just over a week.  fucking loving it  :cheers:

February 20, 2010, 08:44:20 PM
Reply #216

American Blue

I've died and gone to Blue Heaven!
All Together Now...For Everton!!!

February 20, 2010, 08:46:46 PM
Reply #217

malcolm powder

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha                                          gggggeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt iiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                          :hail:  :hail:  :hail:

....hhmm....time for a wank i think!!
its not were your from,its were your at

February 20, 2010, 08:48:05 PM
Reply #218

Derek

Everton hero Dan Gosling: "It was a great team performance. We've been on a good run, and it's nice to get the three points. We're missing a couple of big players, but we've all come together this week, we had a good week training - and it showed today. The key to it was hard work, run more than them and go at them, because we're a good team at home and away."

Spot on.
Clarion Call.

February 20, 2010, 08:53:08 PM
Reply #219

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Useless Everton. Should of been at least 4. What a wonderful start to my Saturday.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 20, 2010, 08:54:26 PM
Reply #220

Derek

Being honest we could have had a penalty or two, and we had a few other opportunities in the first half especially. Could be 5-1 or more. :D
Clarion Call.

February 20, 2010, 08:57:15 PM
Reply #221

Fellaini's Afro

So fucking proud of the boys today, didn't think anything would top the chelsea win, and all in the space of a week, Fucking GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

February 20, 2010, 09:04:31 PM
Reply #222

bryan

Derek,
I just came to post that exact quote!  Hell, I think I will:

Everton hero Dan Gosling: "It was a great team performance. We've been on a good run, and it's nice to get the three points. We're missing a couple of big players, but we've all come together this week, we had a good week training - and it showed today. The key to it was hard work, run more than them and go at them, because we're a good team at home and away."

So proud of that statement.  We are taking the game to these guys and winning.  Can't beat the feeling!

February 20, 2010, 09:06:09 PM
Reply #223

Derek

We can outrun anyone, of that I'm sure. Add in the belief that we can go at them - which we can and here we are! Fantastic feeling!

Lets hope we round the month off with Sporting and Spurs steamrollered too!
Clarion Call.

February 20, 2010, 09:06:52 PM
Reply #224

bryan

The last week also shows that Everton are a team - not beholden to any one player.  They play for each other, the gaffer and the fans.  We need to remember this feeling, looking at the players on the pitch, when the next big name tries to hold us to ransom for their signature.