October 17, 2019, 08:26:33 PM

Author Topic: everton v united  (Read 39482 times)

February 20, 2010, 07:36:04 PM
Reply #120

Trowel

Osman our best player by a mile, outstanding half from him yet again. I think Arteta/Rodwell will happen sooner rather than later, and get the feeling that Billy isn't going to last much longer after only having one good kick all half - one hell of a good kick mind...
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 20, 2010, 07:36:58 PM
Reply #121

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know what has happened to Moyes against the top teams this season but he seems to have finally understood that we are good enough to try and go toe to toe with them.

February 20, 2010, 07:38:19 PM
Reply #122

Fellaini25

Very very good and promising half. Our passing and movement has been excellent and we have been the better team. I think overall the whole team are doing well, especially Donovan and Osman. Bily is not a winger but I think he is having a good game and what a goal that was, I still want to see him playing behind the striker though as I think that is where he will excel.  We have been putting United under pressure all game and I expect to see the same in the second half.

The only worry I have is Distin keeps getting caught out of position or leaving his man.

February 20, 2010, 07:38:23 PM
Reply #123

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Osman our best player by a mile, outstanding half from him yet again. I think Arteta/Rodwell will happen sooner rather than later, and get the feeling that Billy isn't going to last much longer after only having one good kick all half - one hell of a good kick mind...

No one can Bily come off, he has looked dangerous getting in behind Saha and linking up well.  He only hasn't seen too much of the ball because Baines, Pienaar and Arteta have played a lot down the left.

February 20, 2010, 07:39:50 PM
Reply #124

Sprooly

cmon everton

WE CAN WIN THIS!

February 20, 2010, 07:40:39 PM
Reply #125

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know what has happened to Moyes against the top teams this season but he seems to have finally understood that we are good enough to try and go toe to toe with them.

Agreed, has taken him ages to realise this
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 20, 2010, 07:41:52 PM
Reply #126

Derek

Bily is making some phenomenal runs, I reckon he has to stay on the pitch until he's knackered because he's filling the role of "absolute f**king nuisance" that Cahill does so well.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 20, 2010, 07:42:51 PM
Reply #127

slothzen

my commentator said that man u haven't had a penalty issued against them for 20 years? wat? Trying to remember the last one and I can't think of it...  is that for real or is my commentator reading facts scribbled in crayon?

February 20, 2010, 07:44:10 PM
Reply #128

Derek

He means a penalty awarded against them when they're playing us.
Clarion Call.

February 20, 2010, 07:44:12 PM
Reply #129

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Bily is making some phenomenal runs, I reckon he has to stay on the pitch until he's knackered because he's filling the role of "absolute f**king nuisance" that Cahill does so well.

And I like the fact that he plays it differently to Cahill.  How great to have two completely gifted in different ways players.

February 20, 2010, 07:46:03 PM
Reply #130

bryan

We have kept the ball on the floor and maintained possession very well.  Sort of looked like Arsenal passing the ball about!  Let's go for a 3-2 win - I don't see us keeping Rooney off the scoresheet in the second half.  Saha and Rodwell to do the business!

February 20, 2010, 07:46:28 PM
Reply #131

Fynci

Wasn't Billy supposed to be an attacking midfielder who plays just behind the striker? If he moves like that, then why isn't he in that spot more often? His movement today has been superb. Have to say that it's hard to moan at anything in that first half - great performance throughout. I just hope the second half continues in the same vein.

February 20, 2010, 07:46:50 PM
Reply #132

Sprooly

the guys in australia are saying so much shit that isnt true its actually pissing me off now

February 20, 2010, 07:47:42 PM
Reply #133

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
the guys in australia are saying so much shit that isnt true its actually pissing me off now

Indeed they are, even trying to discredit Bilya's goal ffs.

February 20, 2010, 07:48:11 PM
Reply #134

Derek

No-one decent on my stream either. Commentators keep using words incorrectly, don't know facts and the studio blokes are just as bad.
Clarion Call.