September 24, 2019, 03:48:40 PM

Author Topic: everton v united  (Read 39045 times)

February 17, 2010, 04:03:22 PM
Read 39045 times

nomorechang

RIP
howard
neville yobo heitinga baines
donovan osman arteta billy
pienaar
saha

2-2, saha pienaar, rooney (2)

I'm hoping that the King and The Yak start up front . Utd are not comfortable when the game is taken to them and the Yak looked like he was finally starting to get it back together last night
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 17, 2010, 05:44:24 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
He always rolls over for Utd. Part of the Rooney deal...

for somebody who makes the odd good point or two on occasions , you don't half talk some shite the rest of the time
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 17, 2010, 06:29:43 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
Other than the 1 half decent performance at GP last season, when was the last time you saw us play well against them?

Old Trafford last season they only beat us on a dodgy penalty award , we contained them well , previous season when pienaar tripped one of their players up in the area , still don't know why he did that , just stook his heel out , The Manny Fernandes game at GP , we were well on top until Turner dropped the ball to give them a jammy goal , Duncan's game ........
Alan Ball

February 20, 2010, 03:04:53 PM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
time for this to be our inspiration for today

Everton F.C Passion
Alan Ball

February 21, 2010, 08:43:55 AM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 08:45:27 AM by nomorechang »
Alan Ball