November 24, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

Author Topic: [News]Flights to Lisbon  (Read 2772 times)

December 18, 2009, 11:53:33 PM
Read 2772 times

NewsBot

Flights to Lisbon

NSNO have once again teamed up with our travel partners to provide flights to Lisbon for the game against Sporting in the Europa League in February.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/news.php?item.5499.1

deCoubertin

December 18, 2009, 11:59:45 PM
Reply #1

Twiggy

WHAT HOTEL IS IT
Toshyboy used to be a ladyboy

December 19, 2009, 12:11:18 AM
Reply #2

Haile GAZrselassie

this is by no means a dig at anyone but i cant for the life of me phathom out why somebody would go on one of these given the cost.

300 notes for one night in lisbon is extortionate imo.

i got a week in albufeira for 160 for the benfica game.

even if you only wanna go for a night or two.

fight to faro for 40 quid, train down to lisbon 27 quid return and a night in a flash as fuck hotel just round the corner from the train station for 30 quid.

so you can either do it on your jack for under a 100 notes or through thomsons for 300.

what gives??????????
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 19, 2009, 12:50:01 AM
Reply #3

Haile GAZrselassie

suppose so.

but im pretty certain that i could book a flight to faro in the same time i cold book onto the package that's being offered through here.

once in faro it's a train straight to lisbon from the airport. once in lisbon the hotel we stayed at there is a 30 second walk from the train station.

so i've saved myself 200 slammers of beer money by walking 30 seconds.

each to their own though.

December 19, 2009, 01:09:15 AM
Reply #4

Haile GAZrselassie

it's pretty simple really.

booked flights from manchester airport.

once i got to faro i would follow the signs inside the airport that are clearly marked (in english, spanish AND portuguese to avoid any confusion) TRAIN STATION.

then id sit back and relax on the train down to lisbon.

once in lisbon id allow my two feet to follow each other until i ended up outside the train station. then id be greeted by literally hundreds of hotels smack in front of me. walk up to the front desk and politely enquire if they have any rooms available.

i managed it all not 2 months since. im sure anyone with half a brain could manage it now.

but if anyone would like links i'll be only to happy to oblige. might put your back up mind seeing as it would be saving people hundreds of pounds in comparison to the offer you're running through your website.

December 19, 2009, 02:51:13 AM
Reply #5

Pabbers

Their are no flights for less that 100 to Faro, anywere. The train is 27, 30 for a hotel.

While this trip is always going to be a bit more, people are paying for the peace of mind, some people cant and wont do anything, and would prefer to hav it all done for them.

December 19, 2009, 03:07:52 AM
Reply #6

toshyboy

Si - whats the score woth the overnight trip mate - is the coachs laid on to and from the match as well as the airport??

December 19, 2009, 03:15:29 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Are those able to travel a little bummed it is a Lisbon trip again versus another destination.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 19, 2009, 07:33:26 PM
Reply #8

van der Meyde

Are those able to travel a little bummed it is a Lisbon trip again versus another destination.
Yes.

December 20, 2009, 07:46:53 PM
Reply #9

Haile GAZrselassie

Yes.

me too. but the brazilian barbecue i had in a restaraunt just round the corner from the hotel we stayed in is worth the cost of the entire trip.

best meal i've ever had. and it only cost 16 euros.

December 21, 2009, 01:52:17 AM
Reply #10

Rodwell !!

Its a great place to spend 2 or 3 days with loads of others who are there to watch the blues weve paid around 150 all in flying gatwick to faro then train to lisbon. staying in a cracking little hotel hotel americano just on a little side street off rossio square so weel be righ tin the action !!!!