October 18, 2019, 12:54:03 PM

Author Topic: Sporting vs Everton  (Read 52850 times)

February 26, 2010, 04:23:54 AM
Reply #300

charlatan

His tactics. The buck stops with him. He got it spot on against Utd, tonight he fucked up. Big time.
Ooh careful.  You'll be getting death threats from the IMWT brigade for comments like that.

February 26, 2010, 04:25:08 AM
Reply #301

blue for you

His tactics. The buck stops with him. He got it spot on against Utd, tonight he fucked up. Big time.
how does it we had no johnny dutch distin was baned, so he picked the best team we had, the yak looks like
he should go to a health farm, rodwell 30 million my arse he should have got the ball out for their second goal.
arteta, ossie, pienaar, donovan, were shit  so what can moyes do if the players play like they don't give a fuck.

February 26, 2010, 04:31:46 AM
Reply #302

Jamokachi

Ooh careful.  You'll be getting death threats from the IMWT brigade for comments like that.

I'm a fan of Moyes, but I'm not blind to his misstakes. I don't want to get rid of him, I think he's done/is doing great for us, and I can see it continuing. But, he is a young manager and still learning, tonigth was a painfull lesson, I hope he learns by it.

February 26, 2010, 04:34:04 AM
Reply #303

Jamokachi

how does it we had no johnny dutch distin was baned, so he picked the best team we had, the yak looks like
he should go to a health farm, rodwell 30 million my arse he should have got the ball out for their second goal.
arteta, ossie, pienaar, donovan, were shit  so what can moyes do if the players play like they don't give a fuck.

The overley defensive mindset was a misstake. I'm not defending the players here, don't think that. But as manager the buck stops with Moyes.

February 26, 2010, 04:35:39 AM
Reply #304

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Awful from start to end. Why are we in such awe of these sides? If we played the home leg like we did against man u, man c and chelsea we win 3/4 0. but no, we try to be clever and pass around pass around. why not do what we do best?? It was 31 mins today before donovan got a meaningful touch and as for billy........................ ............................. ........
Simply simply lovely

February 26, 2010, 04:40:07 AM
Reply #305

charlatan

Standard Liege, Bucharest, Fiorentina, Villareal.

We must be the most consistent bottlers in Europe

February 26, 2010, 04:40:40 AM
Reply #306

blue for you

look not running down donovan but i think we go abit overboard about him. the two games in the europa he
never got a kicked of it. i would like to see him at goodison but he is only worth 4 or 5 million and that would be
a bit much.

February 26, 2010, 04:42:21 AM
Reply #307

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
look not running down donovan but i think we go abit overboard about him. the two games in the europa he
never got a kicked of it. i would like to see him at goodison but he is only worth 4 or 5 million and that would be
a bit much.

Have we or do our european tactics not suit our players??
Simply simply lovely

February 26, 2010, 04:43:40 AM
Reply #308

Endless, Nameless

Standard Liege, Bucharest, Fiorentina, Villareal.

We must be the most consistent bottlers in Europe

Fulham beat Shaktar Donetsk. We should be fucking ashamed.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 26, 2010, 04:46:24 AM
Reply #309

goldenghost

This is sarcasm, no?

Young???

Still learning???
Cocktails anyone?

February 26, 2010, 04:48:05 AM
Reply #310

charlatan

Yup, we'd have got arse raped by them.  For all the fact that Moyes was trying to get the side forward, the fact is the players have changed since the likes of Bucharest, but the approach hasn't.  That has to come from somewhere.

February 26, 2010, 04:52:49 AM
Reply #311

Jamokachi

This is sarcasm, no?

Young???

Still learning???

Not at all. He is.

February 26, 2010, 04:56:27 AM
Reply #312

Jamokachi

What everyone seems to be forgetting about Fulham is that they have a very experienced European manager. That is why they're doing so well. He knows how to play the European way, because he's been doing it for years.

February 26, 2010, 04:59:45 AM
Reply #313

Endless, Nameless

What everyone seems to be forgetting about Fulham is that they have a very experienced European manager. That is why they're doing so well. He knows how to play the European way, because he's been doing it for years.

I don't agree, in tonight's case. They just defended in numbers, and did so valiantly. We did so with all the might of a tin of fucking custard...
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 26, 2010, 05:04:19 AM
Reply #314

Jamokachi

They did, yes. You can't deny that Hodgson has more experience of continental football than Moyes though. People seem to be forgetting this. The fact they are doing well in Europe is no surprise to me.