November 22, 2017, 01:38:39 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool V Everton  (Read 54846 times)

March 11, 2012, 10:01:51 PM
Reply #60

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
This.

I don't know why people keep banging on about Neville's tackle turning our season? We lost to Wigan a couple of weeks after.

Was Neville playing?

bet he wasn't, we only win games when he plays...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 11, 2012, 10:03:29 PM
Reply #61

cantoffee

I think we'll let them have possession and rely on the counter with Drenthe on the right and Pienaar on the left.

I`m certain that we`ll see both Coleman and Anichebe in this one off the bench. They can both provide a good spark and can be relied upon defensively as well.

March 11, 2012, 10:04:27 PM
Reply #62

Gash

Global Moderator
Was Neville playing?

bet he wasn't, we only win games when he plays...

Yes, he also played the week before when we drew at home with Boro. Some turnaround.

March 11, 2012, 11:48:24 PM
Reply #63

The Golden Vision

I dont even know why its up for debate. You play neville you lose or draw 0-0 FACT

He offers nothing and the one thing he does - positioning and tackling is going to be hampered by the fact he played 90 mins on saturday for a 35 year old this is not good. I love neville but hes not at CM anymore

I'm already annoyed because i know moyes is going to do it and thats the frustrating thing becuase we are better than this shit tactic

I'd much prefer Heitinga because at least there is a quality replacement at centre back in Jagielka and Heitinga s younger with pace and better passing ability to perform that role in such a high tempo game. Him and Fellaini could really rattle them.

March 11, 2012, 11:58:54 PM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Ive got a crazy idea that seems pretty left field to most on here. Why dont we focus on playing football and picking a team thats gonna go and attack and has the best chance of scoring, rather than the ancient tactics of picking players who can "rattle" them, in expense of players that can actually offer a threat when going forward.

Pretty crazy idea I know.

March 12, 2012, 12:28:47 AM
Reply #65

ALEX1878

Ive got a crazy idea that seems pretty left field to most on here. Why dont we focus on playing football and picking a team thats gonna go and attack and has the best chance of scoring, rather than the ancient tactics of picking players who can "rattle" them, in expense of players that can actually offer a threat when going forward.

Pretty crazy idea I know.

That's what we need to do to progress as a team, but the truth is we genuinely are better at 'rattling them' than playing football. You only need to look at our results over the past few seasons: beating the 'better' sides ie City, Spurs, Chelsea etc, but falling to the lesser ones (QPR, Wigan nd countless others). Whilst I'd love us to go out and play teams off the park, the sad thing is we can't. Although I do agree that Neville should never again be placed in cm.

March 12, 2012, 12:42:04 AM
Reply #66

Trowel

3-0 to us, they are fucking shit.
5 points in the league since the turn of the year, joint worst record with Wolves and QPR.

Good job Kenny won that cup...
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 12, 2012, 12:50:19 AM
Reply #67

Shogun

Administrator
Cahill HAS to play in the Derby. Same way Kuyt has to play for them.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 12, 2012, 12:51:02 AM
Reply #68

evertonarntwe

5 points in the league since the turn of the year, joint worst record with Wolves and QPR.

Wouldnt matter if he lost the cup and were doing worse in the league, the clown can do no wrong according to most of the deluded twats.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 12, 2012, 01:41:34 AM
Reply #69

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill HAS to play in the Derby. Same way Kuyt has to play for them.

No he dosent, he's been shit for a year so I dont see the logic in this.

March 12, 2012, 02:03:34 AM
Reply #70

Shogun

Administrator
No he dosent, he's been shit for a year so I dont see the logic in this.

He's scored more goals against Liverpool than any other Everton player in the Premier league era.

March 12, 2012, 02:07:47 AM
Reply #71

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's scored more goals against Liverpool than any other Everton player in the Premier league era.

And?

He offers nothing to the team, therefore he should be on the bench.

March 12, 2012, 03:41:47 AM
Reply #72

chang

I hope our lads remember the game next Saturday and stay on the pitch, oh and Arsenal cos Chang is coming to that one!

March 12, 2012, 04:29:26 AM
Reply #73

t2487

Jesus christ, that's horrendous.  lolol

March 12, 2012, 05:11:35 AM
Reply #74

Shogun

Administrator
Liverpool 4/6
Everton 9/2

what?