November 21, 2017, 03:20:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland  (Read 35140 times)

March 14, 2012, 10:29:48 AM
Read 35140 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So looking forward to this now. We have been brilliant at home recently. Almost unbeatable. Let's give Sunderland a hiding.

PS. Could the mods get rid of the other matchday thread casting a shadow over everything.  ;)
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 14, 2012, 12:15:31 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Masterplan last night. Moyes heard O'Neill was gonna be watching so he played a shit team on purpose. Lets get right back on it, beat these and get back to Wembley. The crowd need to be up for it, need goodison rocking, can't have those groans when a pass goes astray

Howard

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Drenthe Fellaini Osman Gueye

Cahill

Jelavic

2-0 to the blues, Drenthe and Jelavic
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 14, 2012, 12:33:25 PM
Reply #2

kunal32

This will go to a replay. 1-1. Think we'll get knocked out.

March 14, 2012, 12:48:01 PM
Reply #3

Bily No Pace

Bily No Pace has no signature

March 14, 2012, 12:52:38 PM
Reply #4

e.f.c

This will go to a replay. 1-1. Think we'll get knocked out.

Given Moyes commnts last night, i think he'll probably be happy with 1 1. After all, he would have taken draws with spurs and liverpool.

March 14, 2012, 01:24:04 PM
Reply #5

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Given Moyes commnts last night, i think he'll probably be happy with 1 1. After all, he would have taken draws with spurs and liverpool.

I think most people, if asked, would have said that two draws would have been (individually) two decent results.

As is often moaned about when discussing Moyes, this would have meant less points, obviously. Therefore we've come out of them with more points than what may have looked like a better combination of results.

That's all he is saying.

March 14, 2012, 01:35:09 PM
Reply #6

christiffa25

Moyes has been criticised on here massively by some for not having won a trophy. When he makes it apriority with a weak team selection people's go mad!?!?

Anyway fully confident we'll do Sunderland at goodison.. 2-0

Howard
Neville heitinga distin baines
           Fellani rodwell
Drenthe     Cahill      Osman
                Jelavic

Osman may start in the centre with Coleman out wide in place of rodwell.

"Wembley"  "Wembley"

March 14, 2012, 02:49:33 PM
Reply #7

plumber

After yesterday's game I'm almost confident we'll win.

March 14, 2012, 04:00:00 PM
Reply #8

C-R-A-I-G

Moyes has been criticised on here massively by some for not having won a trophy. When he makes it apriority with a weak team selection people's go mad!?!?

Anyway fully confident we'll do Sunderland at goodison.. 2-0

Howard
Neville heitinga distin baines
           Fellani rodwell
Drenthe     Cahill      Osman
                Jelavic

Osman may start in the centre with Coleman out wide in place of rodwell.

"Wembley"  "Wembley"

Its not so much about the week team selection. Its the match that he chose to do it in. If he did it against Tottehanm and went for the win against Liverpool and Sunderland then many fans would have been much more happier. The Derby is our most important game of the season. I wouldnt be surprised if it went tits up against Sunderland now.  Moyes really needs to sort it out against Liverpool. Since he has been in charge of us Liverpool have got the double over us 3 times.

March 14, 2012, 10:38:09 PM
Reply #9

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Glad we can finally focus on this, so, assuming the big players rested yesterday will start;

------------------------------Howard--------------------------------
Hibbert-------Jagielka------------Heitinga---------Baines
-----------------Rodwell---------------Fellaini------------------
Drenthe-----------------------Cahill-----------------Coleman
------------------------------Jelavic---------------------------------

Bench:  Mucha, Neville, Distin, Osman, Gueye, Anichebe, Stracqualursi

With a full house and with Sunderland's missing players I can only see one outcome here.

2-1 Everton
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 14, 2012, 10:43:07 PM
Reply #10

Thom

Administrator
-----------------Howard------------
Neville---Heitinga--Distin--Baines
Drenthe--Osman--Fellaini---Coleman
----------------Cahill----------
-------------Jelavic-------------

I really hope that last night's defeat doesn't knock the confidence that has been gained over recent weeks. The players need to be up for this from kick off, otherwise I can see Sunderland giving us a real go. They'll be fresher and fairly confident after beating Liverpool last week.

Providing the crowd aren't too disheartened from last night, and are vociferous in their support (me included, as I'm going) then we should be looking at another trip to Wembley. I think it'll be closer than people are making out though. Overconfidence put paid to our performance last night. Let's not make the same mistake.

2-1 to us.

March 14, 2012, 10:48:10 PM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Is there still going to be NSNO leaflets handed out before the game?

I really hope Heitinga is back in central defence and that Drenthe is on from the start. How the crowd react will be vital to how the team performs I think. Will be doing my bit, let's hope the players respond
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 14, 2012, 10:59:26 PM
Reply #12

sharpattack

-----------------Howard------------
Neville---Heitinga--Distin--Baines
Drenthe--Osman--Fellaini---Coleman
----------------Cahill----------
-------------Jelavic-------------

I really hope that last night's defeat doesn't knock the confidence that has been gained over recent weeks. The players need to be up for this from kick off, otherwise I can see Sunderland giving us a real go. They'll be fresher and fairly confident after beating Liverpool last week.

Providing the crowd aren't too disheartened from last night, and are vociferous in their support (me included, as I'm going) then we should be looking at another trip to Wembley. I think it'll be closer than people are making out though. Overconfidence put paid to our performance last night. Let's not make the same mistake.

2-1 to us.
This could well be the starting line-up. We need to get stuck into them early on.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 14, 2012, 11:00:38 PM
Reply #13

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Hibbert heitinga distin baines
Barkley osman fellaini Drenthe
Cahill
Jelavic

I can't take anymore Coleman so am drafting Barkley in. Its gonna be  very difficult and i hope we are fully over last

Simply simply lovely

March 14, 2012, 11:40:01 PM
Reply #14

t2487

3-0.

Osman, Jelavic, Fellaini.