November 19, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

Author Topic: (Last Night) Players shown for what they are.  (Read 2837 times)

March 15, 2012, 12:23:35 AM
Read 2837 times

Cash

Coleman, Rodwell, Straq and Victor along with Jagielka(- last night) shown that they should not be in the first team. Coleman is crap. He couldn't beat his nan and put a ball into the box, I've always said this OVERATED. Rodwell had 2 great opportunities that gibson would have likely finished last night and again was elusive throughout. Little Jay Spearing showed him how to play football. Straq gives it all but is very very limited in what he can do, he is essentially a weak footballer - he can't turn a defender. Victor is good of the bench and thats that he offers nothing else. Finally Jagielka was all over the place, no composure at all. Suarez turned him time and time again. Keep him out Heitinga is twice the centre half and a better leader.

Pienaar and Baines where also of the boil. Passes where astray all night from these two who normally link well.

Finally all three goals where counter attcks from our stupid mistakes. Goal 1 Fellaini's pass - the wrong one when we where in a great position. Goal 2 Pienaar could control it ( No wonder he couldnt get in at spurs.Btw. I really really rate pienaar at his best.) Goal 3. Drenthe, needs no explanation. All in all another frustrating derby. those that live in and around the city will know why.

Moyes made me boil last night with that selection.
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

deCoubertin

March 15, 2012, 12:34:20 AM
Reply #1

Bily No Pace

I prefer Gash
Bily No Pace has no signature

March 15, 2012, 12:40:08 AM
Reply #2

evertonarntwe

IS rodwelll the scapegoat when neville doesnt play? fucking hell give the lad a break he wernt even that bad yesterday apart from the couple of chances. he's been out for a long time, he was picking some form up before he got that red and injured. he WILL be a top player for us if he stays fit and pricks like you get off his back.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 15, 2012, 12:45:43 AM
Reply #3

Krissy

Coleman, Rodwell, Straq and Victor along with Jagielka(- last night) shown that they should not be in the first team. Coleman is crap. He couldn't beat his nan and put a ball into the box, I've always said this OVERATED. Rodwell had 2 great opportunities that gibson would have likely finished last night and again was elusive throughout. Little Jay Spearing showed him how to play football. Straq gives it all but is very very limited in what he can do, he is essentially a weak footballer - he can't turn a defender. Victor is good of the bench and thats that he offers nothing else. Finally Jagielka was all over the place, no composure at all. Suarez turned him time and time again. Keep him out Heitinga is twice the centre half and a better leader.

Pienaar and Baines where also of the boil. Passes where astray all night from these two who normally link well.

Finally all three goals where counter attcks from our stupid mistakes. Goal 1 Fellaini's pass - the wrong one when we where in a great position. Goal 2 Pienaar could control it ( No wonder he couldnt get in at spurs.Btw. I really really rate pienaar at his best.) Goal 3. Drenthe, needs no explanation. All in all another frustrating derby. those that live in and around the city will know why.

Moyes made me boil last night with that selection.

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Moyes got it wrong we know that but most of those players have been doing alright.
Rodwell's been out for so long he shouldn't even have started, not his fault.
Understand your frustration though. Coyb. Keep the faith, we'll be back, always are.

March 15, 2012, 01:07:55 AM
Reply #4

Cash

IS rodwelll the scapegoat when neville doesnt play? fucking hell give the lad a break he wernt even that bad yesterday apart from the couple of chances. he's been out for a long time, he was picking some form up before he got that red and injured. he WILL be a top player for us if he stays fit and pricks like you get off his back.

Prick lad, have you heard your spout? Top players hit the target from 20 yards out. Whether they are 21 or not. Hes shown no improvement for at leats 2 years. Nobody would pay big money for this lad atm. I say it how it is. Last night he was shit!
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger

March 15, 2012, 01:12:09 AM
Reply #5

Major Clanger

Prick lad, have you heard your spout? Top players hit the target from 20 yards out. Whether they are 21 or not. Hes shown no improvement for at leats 2 years. Nobody would pay big money for this lad atm. I say it how it is. Last night he was shit!

And as we know, Gibson is famous for his deadly accuracy from outside the box.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 15, 2012, 01:12:18 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman, Vic and Jags were all coming slowly back from injury, and not top of their games in terms of form. Straq I don't rate anyway, he should only be used as a backup until we can get someone better in summer.

The team selection was ridiculous, half the team not really match fit, and to make that many changes to a inning formula was nothing less than stupid.

I blame the manager for this one more than the players, although none did themselves many favors.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 15, 2012, 01:14:27 AM
Reply #7

Cash

And as we know, Gibson is famous for his deadly accuracy from outside the box.

Gibson would have buried both of them. Top player my arse hes done nothing for a couple of years. Average player. Someone comes in ofload.
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger

March 15, 2012, 01:18:00 AM
Reply #8

Major Clanger

Gibson would have buried both of them. Top player my arse hes done nothing for a couple of years. Average player. Someone comes in ofload.

I see. Thanks for your input. We'll contact you.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 15, 2012, 01:22:21 AM
Reply #9

Cash

Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger

March 15, 2012, 01:34:02 AM
Reply #10

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
The team selection was ridiculous, half the team not really match fit, and to make that many changes to a inning formula was nothing less than stupid.

I blame the manager for this one more than the players, although none did themselves many favors.

This, 100%
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 15, 2012, 01:55:20 AM
Reply #11

Thom

Administrator
No one should be picking on any solitary player from last night. They were all as bad as each other.

Usually, and this is a cliche, a team can get by with playing one or two players who are having an off day, but every player in our starting eleven had a stinker. Singling players out on the back of last night is ridiculous.

March 15, 2012, 02:18:11 AM
Reply #12

efctaxi

I thought first half we were great, if indecisive.

I had memories of our 'scared to shoot' period from a season or so ago, where we kept trying to play the ball into the goal. Had we taken a few more shots, perhaps the result might have been different.

We were pretty dire defensively though, and showed inexperience, and a lack of belief in parts.

I was very surprised, and disappointed to see many of our 'expected' players on the bench, but I have a feeling that Moyes has one eye on the cup, and probably felt we'd benefit in the long run by resting a few.

Gerrard has probably earned his hatrick over the years, as much as I dislike the guy, so fair play to him.

It's not the end of the world.

Rednose bastards.  :headbang: ;D

March 15, 2012, 05:04:24 AM
Reply #13

pommy

spot on cash......well said

March 15, 2012, 08:33:47 AM
Reply #14

cantoffee

4 of those players have just returned from injury. When they are fit they are all in with a shot of being in the first XI.