November 16, 2018, 02:55:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Arsenal  (Read 36300 times)

March 22, 2012, 03:57:21 AM
Reply #255

Haile GAZrselassie

Not really, when Mark Hughes can beat the cunts with a poor poor squad, you know Moyes fucked up big time.

When Liverpool went 2 up l cant say l was as dissapointed as l normally am as l cant stand that cunt Hughes.

But when Liverpool ended up getting beat l couldn't help let out a huge. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The sweetest thing about it is is that if this happened last season and Hodgson was in charge they'd be absolutely doing their nut.

As it is it will "just be one of those things" under Kenny.

Chances of them finishing in a lower position than last year? Must be pretty high now l imagine, or if not, at least with less points.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

March 22, 2012, 03:57:27 AM
Reply #256

Shogun

Administrator
I don't know why but I am really starting to hate Arsenal.

Probably ILB
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 22, 2012, 03:58:35 AM
Reply #257

arteta4spain

Poor performance attacking wise once again, and our best chance, which was a goal, was ruled out even though it was yards onside.

A combination of a sluggish start, little creativity and the officials against us... and it won't get much easier going to Swansea at the weekend.
Especially as we've got Sunderland on Tues can see a derby team again and a draw. Just need to get a grip. Should have had a draw if drenthes goal was given as it sounds we deserved the draw.

March 22, 2012, 03:59:03 AM
Reply #258

Bily No Pace

When Liverpool went 2 up l cant say l was as dissapointed as l normally am as l cant stand that cunt Hughes.

But when Liverpool ended up getting beat l couldn't help let out a huge. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The sweetest thing about it is is that if this happened last season and Hodgson was in charge they'd be absolutely doing their nut.

As it is it will "just be one of those things" under Kenny.

Chances of them finishing in a lower position than last year? Must be pretty high now l imagine, or if not, at least with less points.

Yea but they have the milk cup, only cost them 100million though
Bily No Pace has no signature

March 22, 2012, 03:59:15 AM
Reply #259

The Golden Vision

i must have nodded off :)

Yep it was a draw

Just not recognised by the cunts in black. The build up play to Royston goal was excellent

March 22, 2012, 03:59:48 AM
Reply #260

Bily No Pace

Yep it was a draw

Just not recognised by the cunts in black. The build up play to Royston goal was excellent

Does that mean we're still in the champions league then?
Bily No Pace has no signature

March 22, 2012, 04:01:00 AM
Reply #261

Danny

Yep it was a draw

Brilliant, that extra imaginary point will help us towards the end of the season.

March 22, 2012, 04:01:39 AM
Reply #262

blob

Yep it was a draw

if only we had the power to right wrongs eh.

March 22, 2012, 04:04:37 AM
Reply #263

The Golden Vision

Does that mean we're still in the champions league then?

lowest form of wit and all that..

Merley trying to point out we scored as many as them in that game. Our performance was very strong and i think we will beat swansea and sunderland next.

Fuck the officials

March 22, 2012, 04:06:30 AM
Reply #264

Ross

Enjoyed the game, not the score or the first 15 minutes.

Got to give Moyes credit though, Arsenal looked fantastic in those first 15 mins and he changed the whole flow of the game by swapping Cahill with Fellaini. If the linesmen hadn't been in coma's it could have been a great night.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 22, 2012, 04:08:50 AM
Reply #265

steve81

piss poor again attacking moyes needs to be told that the aim in football is to stick it in the back of the net such a boring team no creativeness i thought peanuts might bring something hes offered little since he arrived back here

March 22, 2012, 04:09:44 AM
Reply #266

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If that goal had been given as it should it would've changed the complexion of the game. Arsenal were content to sit back after we found our feet. We were desperately missing options on the bench, I think all the changes made us worse.

I don't think Barkley is the solution to all our problems but I think he'd have been a better option to bring on for Osman.

March 22, 2012, 04:11:28 AM
Reply #267

Gash

Global Moderator
Enjoyed the game, not the score or the first 15 minutes.

Got to give Moyes credit though, Arsenal looked fantastic in those first 15 mins and he changed the whole flow of the game by swapping Cahill with Fellaini. If the linesmen hadn't been in coma's it could have been a great night.

Granted we should have had a goal, but other than that we didn't really create much. I think we had two shots on target and Jelavic is getting very little service at the moment.

We're still desperately short of inspiration and someone that can unlock a defence. Even towards the end of the game we didn't really look like a team pilling forward to try to get a result.

March 22, 2012, 04:13:15 AM
Reply #268

Haile GAZrselassie

Yea but they have the milk cup, only cost them £100million though

Milk is my favourite drink on earth.

l reckon l get through about 20 pints a week on my own.

March 22, 2012, 04:13:21 AM
Reply #269

Haile GAZrselassie

Yea but they have the milk cup, only cost them £100million though

Milk is my favourite drink on earth.

l reckon l get through about 20 pints a week on my own.