January 20, 2019, 03:09:45 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Arsenal  (Read 37630 times)

March 18, 2012, 04:33:36 PM
Read 37630 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will see Pienaar come in for Drenthe and possibly Jags for Heitinga if he is showing any signs of that knee injury he looked to have picked up yesterday, as a precautionary measure.  Be a tough one this, if we could get back to winning ways it could be vital in how we go into the replay.  2-2 draw I think, Van Persie at the double for them, Cahill and Jelavic for us
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 19, 2012, 12:28:15 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What is the date and k/o time?

8pm this Wednesday I think
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 21, 2012, 09:20:27 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
For reasons only known to Moyes , McFadden was on the bench on Saturday . Anyone think he'll get a run out tonight ?  ???

I buzz off how much you hate McFadden!cracks me up!I would be surprised if we see him again to be honest

March 21, 2012, 11:48:34 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reading that arsenal have averaged scoring 3.6 goals in their last 5 games so revised prediction:

Everton 5 Arsenal 4

Jelavic 2. Van Persie 4
Baines
Fellaini
Osman

We go 4-0 up, get pegged back to 4-4 then Osman scores a 90+6 minute winner and Wenger goes mental

March 22, 2012, 04:40:04 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Horrific referee and linesmen apart, we still weren't good enough. Jelavic was too isolated up front and on the rare occasions we actually had the ball we weren't good enough with it. We focused our attack down the left too much when Drenthe looked our most dangerous player. Changes should have been made sooner, Pienaar seemed more effective when moved central and Vic also looked dangerous when he came on. The game was totally passing by Cahill and Osman so would have liked to see changes made earlier.

Still at least we gave it a bit of a go 2nd half, which was much better than the 1st. The officials made it a very frustrating game to watch