September 20, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Arsenal  (Read 34270 times)

March 18, 2012, 10:23:58 PM
Read 34270 times

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Our heads are dropped I think, 3 or 4 nil to Arsenal.

COYB!!!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

March 22, 2012, 12:57:57 AM
Reply #1

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

No Neville no Anichebe = a happy me.

Cahill or Stracqulursi supporting Jelavic will do me.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

March 22, 2012, 01:34:04 AM
Reply #2

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Is Osman a leader?

I don't think he's even close to being an influential player for us, I've touted Heitinga to have the armband for a while now, it's daft not to make our most inspirational and passionate player not to mention our in form player!

Just a daft decision from Moyes.

Happy with the XI though.

COYB!

March 22, 2012, 06:34:10 AM
Reply #3

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Can't help but think Jelavic needs a proper striker along side him, not a Stracqulursi or Anichebe, I mean a striker equal to him, forget Cahill, he's had his time and my fear is that we spends 3-4yrs trying to fill the void left by Cahill as we did with Carsley!

I was happy with the commitment and performance for most the 90 tonight but it's the final 3rd that's lacking now.

We aren't far from progressing.