November 22, 2017, 11:43:08 AM

Author Topic: Swansea V Everton  (Read 23148 times)

March 23, 2012, 03:19:03 PM
Reply #30

GrantyBoy78

Moyes got the tactics spot-on in the game at Goodison. Stopped them playing it out from the back to Britton and their full-backs. Made them look average when they had to go more direct, Hopfully we can do the same at their place. We need to postive though, our game-plan shouldn't be all about stiffling them.

I think we'll win 2-1. Jelavic (2), Sigardsson.

March 23, 2012, 04:10:51 PM
Reply #31

christiffa25

Massive changes for me...

Howard
Hibbert. jags   Heitinga.   Baines
            Gibson  pienaar
Anichebe     Barkley      Guaye
                   Straq

If gibson is out still get junior in there! Dare I say it... Maybe even give mcffaden a game on the wing. There was a hell of lot of running around after the ball against arsenal. And this game means nothing!

Christ !! glad your no manager,pienaar in defensive position,no fellaini (whos been outstanding lately)......barkley and anichebe,not match fit.

Toffeblue22......

Tbf pienaar wouldn't be playing as a def mid. Same as osman wasn't and pienaar wasn't when he moved there against arsenal. Fellani needs a rest for the cup game!

March 23, 2012, 04:40:36 PM
Reply #32

plumber

we are a better team than swansea and will beat them on saturday

keep the faith

I had a good feeling about this game but now I'm alarmed

March 23, 2012, 04:48:38 PM
Reply #33

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I had a good feeling about this game but now I'm alarmed

He must really think swansea are shit

Simply simply lovely

March 23, 2012, 10:45:35 PM
Reply #34

drummerblueboy

Can see there being a good few changes made. stracq and vic upfront. 1-1 fellaini (if he plays)

March 24, 2012, 01:58:33 AM
Reply #35

Thornton_19

we are a better team than swansea and will beat them on saturday

keep the faith

Optimistic Blue's account must of glitched

March 24, 2012, 02:42:04 AM
Reply #36

bluegrant

got to be a win to us .lawros got us down to get beat 2-0 :thumbsup:

March 24, 2012, 06:57:43 AM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
honestly, i think we'll have them.

Howard
Neville Heitinga Distin Baines
      Fellaini Gibbo?
Drenthe/Vic      Piennar
             Cahill
             Jelavic

i wouldn't mind seeing vic get a run out, but you cant deny what drenthe brings to the side, and i wouldnt mind cahill being dropped but i think there have been one or two signs of cahill and jela linking up...anybody else feel like that or am i being overly optimistic?

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 24, 2012, 10:32:11 AM
Reply #38

American Evertonian

We can't seem to score more than one hardly ever so here is hoping e'er can hold them to one too.

I personally don't see it happening. 2-0 to them.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 24, 2012, 02:35:27 PM
Reply #39

Derek

It'll be tough. The defence will have to play a belter and Big Fellaini will need to try and dominate the middle of the park. Problem is, even if that happens, they're still more likely to score more goals than us!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 24, 2012, 08:06:00 PM
Reply #40

Thom

Administrator
Team confirmed: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Neville, Gibson, Pienaar, Cahill, Jelavic.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:07:52 PM by Thom »

March 24, 2012, 08:07:24 PM
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator
No Heitnga but no surprise :(
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 24, 2012, 08:09:46 PM
Reply #42

Azz

Hopefully he just needs a rest and nothing more.

March 24, 2012, 08:11:45 PM
Reply #43

Azz

Who is the cunt that does the EFC Twitter feed?!?

CORRECTION: Everton (to face Swansea): Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Neville, Gibson. Cahill, Osman, Pienaar, Jelavic.

Nev and not Fellaini.... 

March 24, 2012, 08:12:36 PM
Reply #44

dunkster

what a fucking shit team. yeah i know we have the cup but if neville can manage a game then so should others. fucking neville and gibson midfield partnership. good to see us setting up to stop the other team playing.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER