November 25, 2017, 04:32:50 AM

Author Topic: Swansea V Everton  (Read 23221 times)

March 24, 2012, 08:25:53 PM
Reply #60

American Evertonian

my boys first live game watching everton and he is gonna see us getting raped by swansea city.

He may leave the match a Swan if you aren't careful. Maybe you should tell him we are the team in black and white.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 24, 2012, 08:27:25 PM
Reply #61

arteta4spain

WTF Moyes? You saw from the Liverpool game why Tinga should never be dropped. This lineup reeks of disappointment.
Tbh if we get a draw and beat sunderland im not arsed but Id be MAYJORLY pissed if we get beat by both. Im not sure what result I want Sunderland to get this weekend tbf. They get beat they get fired up for tues, they win they have some momentum so a draw? Whatever as long as somthin gives us the edge over Oniel's side for once .

March 24, 2012, 08:29:47 PM
Reply #62

dunkster

He may leave the match a Swan if you aren't careful. Maybe you should tell him we are the team in black and white.

i know..........he is going with my father-in-law who is welsh and wouldnt surprise me if he bought my boy a swansea top.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 24, 2012, 08:31:23 PM
Reply #63

dunkster

Rumour on Twitter dropped for being bladdered, Drenthe

does shorty ever post stuff on here anymore or did he stop when he was sold to arsenal?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 24, 2012, 08:32:45 PM
Reply #64

arteta4spain

does shorty ever post stuff on here anymore or did he stop when he was sold to arsenal?
Think it stopped when we went to Norwich. ;)

March 24, 2012, 08:33:52 PM
Reply #65

dunkster

osman on the right wing has been the most useless waste of a position ever. if he is gonna play it needs to be more centrally. why not choose a strong line upand take key players off after an hour whatever the score is?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:34:06 PM
Reply #66

AidyEFC9

Anybody heard of any rumours surrounding Drenthe, someone on twitter claims he's been informed that he was out on the piss last night and not in a fit state to be involved today.

Could be bollocks but maybe someone is hearing similar or different things?.

Back to the game. I wasn't confident of us getting a win at Swansea today anyway, not with them in good form and solid at home and us going about games the way we do, standing off and inviting pressure, i felt Swansea would have a field day with time and space that we allow teams.

But looking at that midfield i think it could be a long day at the office for us. Neville in CM says it all for me, he's slow and the 3 in midfield for Swansea will pass round him all day, and Swansea are just as good off the ball with there closing down and work rate so the likes of Neville, Hibbert and Cahill who aren't very good on the ball and panic when under pressure will come unstuck today and either get forced into playing back alot or giving the ball away cheaply or hoofing it, same with Ossie really, being put under pressure he can come unstuck aswell at times and dwell on the ball.

I'd of probs gone with Stracq upfront today for his work rate, don't get me wrong, Jelavic puts himself about but Stracq chases all day long and we'll need that up top today to stop them playing from out the back and getting into there rhythm.

We never do or its very rare but we need to press the opposition and get in there faces and further up the pitch aswell, we cant just get in are banks of 4 and 5 and sit deep in our half and let them play in front of us cos Swansea will just keep the ball for fun and break us down eventually, they don't panic and in a matter of passes go back and then long up front like a certain team i know, and funnily enough support, they'll just keep on playing and playing, from left to centre to right and back until gaps appear and then they can exploit it!. That's why for me we need to start pressing higher up the pitch and stop there backline playing into midfield and cut off that supply and force them into a different game, we have to get close and spoil the game and turn it into are favour, a battle and then we might come away with something.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:37:04 PM by AidyEFC9 »

March 24, 2012, 08:34:06 PM
Reply #67

marky v

I don't accept Moyes needs to rest Heitinga it's all about getting Jags fit - when has Baines ever been rested? that lad will be burnt out far more than Heitinga,

March 24, 2012, 08:38:01 PM
Reply #68

gdog1981

Drenthe confirmed on twitter he is rested for game. Seems fair enough. Denied all alcohol rumours. Given piennar is out on tues and given size of game makes sense to me to rest him and felli. Need to win tues above all else. No a bad team today.

March 24, 2012, 08:40:19 PM
Reply #69

dunkster

its cos jags has the same photo as neville of moyes giving kenwright a blow job. whoever took the photo thought kenwright was sitting there with a giant ginger bush hanging out until the bush spun around and gave the guy the big googly eyes.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:41:46 PM
Reply #70

blueski

going there to stop them playing football with that team

same as we did at Man City
this, will need an extra pint before the match today
Nil Satis

March 24, 2012, 08:42:33 PM
Reply #71

dunkster

Drenthe confirmed on twitter he is rested for game. Seems fair enough. Denied all alcohol rumours. Given piennar is out on tues and given size of game makes sense to me to rest him and felli. Need to win tues above all else. No a bad team today.

strange..........cant afford him on the bench as a possible last ten minute impact sub cos that would mean dropping mcfadden???
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:43:54 PM
Reply #72

dunkster

this, will need an extra pint before the match today

suggest you make it a pint of vodka mate then you wont be able to figure out who the teams are.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:44:42 PM
Reply #73

GrantyBoy78

I feel sorry for Pienaar, got no-one to play with in that midfield.

And Jelavic won't get any decent service.

That said, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

March 24, 2012, 08:46:28 PM
Reply #74

dunkster

fucking hope gibson is better than i remeber him being.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]