November 22, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland V Everton  (Read 31796 times)

March 27, 2012, 06:39:55 PM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley playing for ressies now

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2012, 06:59:21 PM
Reply #61

gegsylad

Concerning Clatterhard, he is a bit of a throwback to the Stiles/Hunter/Sourness type of player and  a headless chicken at times, but he can play and stop others playing when he can control himself (which is not too often). If he is selected tonight, he is just getting back after mouthing off at the ref at out derby when the final whistle had gone, Felleni etc will not have so much time and space and he also gets players aroud him up for it.

Big game for both teams tonight we are on the same points, (might not have been if Moyes had not played your 2nd team against the bindippers, for all MoN is liked  he would have had to emigrate to a far off country if he had selected our second team against the Mags), and you have a chance to be ahead of 'Pool in the league..so really continuing the cup run is our only interest left this season

Fellaini doesn't need time & space - he'll be denying your midfield the same, interceptin' the passes, making the 50/50's and generally disrupting your midfield, while giving it simple........hopefully.

Fair point about about MoN havin' to emigrate.........I can't forgive moyes for that - even if we do go on to win the cup, it'll rankle with me for a long, looooooooong time.
You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately ... Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!

(Gegsy's message to the board 16/10/2011)

March 27, 2012, 07:18:17 PM
Reply #62

BigWoodenSpoon

It's anyone's game.  I think I may try and watch it on the telly if there's nothing better on.  As seeing as though there usually isn't, I think I might.  ITV1 in case people didn't know.

March 27, 2012, 07:25:33 PM
Reply #63

Haile GAZrselassie

It's anyone's game.  I think I may try and watch it on the telly if there's nothing better on.  As seeing as though there usually isn't, I think I might.  ITV1 in case people didn't know.

There's probably a repeat of your game from the weekend on LFCTV if your looking for something else to watch ya know!
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

March 27, 2012, 07:31:59 PM
Reply #64

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
There's probably a repeat of your game from the weekend on LFCTV if your looking for something else to watch ya know!
lolol   to be fair to him I think he enjoy watching us instead of the shite from over there

March 27, 2012, 07:39:53 PM
Reply #65

American Evertonian

Is there only me who would consider giving Magaye a start?

If Drenthe is out, like many believe he will be, we may not have another option.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 27, 2012, 07:58:14 PM
Reply #66

Cash

It will wither be Osman and Gueye on the wings or Anichebe and Osman
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

March 27, 2012, 08:19:47 PM
Reply #67

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I am fully expecting osman and anichebe

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2012, 08:57:11 PM
Reply #68

GNSNOEFC

If Drenthe is out, like many believe he will be, we may not have another option.
looks a good player i rate him unlike most on here

March 27, 2012, 09:01:38 PM
Reply #69

Shogun

Administrator
I did rate him but he has looked poor in his last few sub appearances to be honest.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 27, 2012, 09:04:29 PM
Reply #70

GNSNOEFC

I did rate him but he has looked poor in his last few sub appearances to be honest.
ye maybe he has means nothin that though

March 27, 2012, 09:09:55 PM
Reply #71

Deano Blue Boy

I'm sure I read somewhere in the FA cup all the games between us and them we have scored 1, then scored 3 in the next game.  So for that sequence to come true we will score 3 tonight.

March 27, 2012, 09:20:08 PM
Reply #72

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Don't think he is good enough personally.... Always hope to be proved wrong tho

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2012, 09:46:56 PM
Reply #73

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
I'm getting really excited about this now.
Just 4 hours to go.

Good luck all those going on the free coaches. When do they leave?

Still in work (till 5:30)
Beers in the fridge.....COYB!!
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

March 27, 2012, 09:52:56 PM
Reply #74

Bluenose 91

Getting pretty nervous now!

i just hope we take the confidence from the Swansea game into this, they really aren't that good.

Sunderland 1-3 Everton