November 22, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Brom  (Read 20614 times)

April 01, 2012, 02:43:08 AM
Reply #150

New Free Transfer Signing

Apparently Foster was fuming that Odemwingie didn't close down a short corner of ours that they had been told to look out for. They went face to face and it got broken up. Nothing really.  Odemwingie seemed to be almost playing as a centre mid for them today!probably the poorest side we've faced at home this season

Cheers mate  :cheers:, and I agree, you can tell its a Roy Hodgson side, barely threatened all game. His sides always seem to be poor coming foward, and defensive no matter who the opposition is

April 01, 2012, 03:11:44 AM
Reply #151

Bacarelle

Nice to come home and see a comfortable win.

Did Fellaini get carded?

No card for Fellaini. Not sure what that means for the semi final if he is carded in our next game ?
The elephant is a pretty bird
It flits from bough to bough
It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree
And whistles like a cow

April 01, 2012, 03:12:18 AM
Reply #152

sam of the south

Nice to come home and see a comfortable win.

Did Fellaini get carded?

No, unfortunately not. I wonder if he will sit out the next two?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 01, 2012, 03:12:31 AM
Reply #153

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He is on 8, so even if he gets a yellow, he'll be alright.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 01, 2012, 03:16:12 AM
Reply #154

bluedavey

Think he'll play next week then sit out Sunderland, keep him away from Cattermole

April 01, 2012, 03:32:35 AM
Reply #155

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Well there's only one more game before the cards are wiped out. So if he got a yellow against Norwich and a yellow against Sunderland he would be fine for the Semi.  However a red would be disastrous in either game!Starting to think though after the derby fiasco maybe we should just keep on playing at full strength regardless
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 01, 2012, 04:05:59 AM
Reply #156

sam of the south

Well there's only one more game before the cards are wiped out. So if he got a yellow against Norwich and a yellow against Sunderland he would be fine for the Semi.  However a red would be disastrous in either game!Starting to think though after the derby fiasco maybe we should just keep on playing at full strength regardless

Phew, that's a relief. I can't help thinking that we will have a few suspension/injury shocks around the corner though.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 01, 2012, 04:30:32 AM
Reply #157

GNSNOEFC

fellis on 9 i think  how do you get the stats up so we know for sure?

April 01, 2012, 04:51:55 AM
Reply #158

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We had this the other day, he's on 8.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 01, 2012, 05:05:36 AM
Reply #160

chang

April 01, 2012, 06:27:04 AM
Reply #161

Abraders

He is on 8.

April 01, 2012, 03:30:55 PM
Reply #162

Derek

We went through this the other day. Barring red cards, he's safe for the semi.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku