November 24, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

Author Topic: Semi-Final Coming From The U.S.  (Read 839 times)

April 02, 2012, 12:00:14 AM
Read 839 times

18efc78

Just been informed that me dad's been able to get tickets for the semi-final so we'll be flying in from the states for the weekend. Absolutely buzzing!

Recognize the complaints about the match time causing travel chaos but at least you're not flying rom Washington D.C.! Anyway, just wanted to know what sort of time people are thinking of getting in/around Wembley - would love to take in at least an ounce of the atoms...

Have a feeling we'll do these! COYBs

deCoubertin

April 02, 2012, 12:25:41 AM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Enjoy the day pal

Simply simply lovely

April 02, 2012, 12:29:00 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Thomas is going to have a fit when he reads this.  :whistle:

April 02, 2012, 12:41:59 AM
Reply #3

ALEX1878

Spoke to the fella running our coach and we're aiming to be down there for 9am. Will start to get really busy around 10ish I would guess.

April 02, 2012, 12:46:15 AM
Reply #4

American Evertonian

Just been informed that me dad's been able to get tickets for the semi-final so we'll be flying in from the states for the weekend. Absolutely buzzing!

Recognize the complaints about the match time causing travel chaos but at least you're not flying rom Washington D.C.! Anyway, just wanted to know what sort of time people are thinking of getting in/around Wembley - would love to take in at least an ounce of the atoms...

Any chance he has a spare and you want to bring a friend from this forum that you have never met before?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 02, 2012, 12:47:50 AM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Any chance he has a spare and you want to bring a friend from this forum that you have never met before?
lolol  nice try  :thumbsup:

April 02, 2012, 12:54:01 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

April Fool!

Unlucky son.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

April 02, 2012, 01:02:29 AM
Reply #7

American Evertonian

lolol  nice try  :thumbsup:

It was worth a shot.

April Fool!

Unlucky son.

Pure gold. That would easily win an award for worst father ever if true.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 02, 2012, 01:42:20 AM
Reply #8

18efc78

Cheers Jimmy. Good call on the April Fools but he had let me know before 12:01am eastern standard time this morning so fingers crossed he isn't that cruel.

Curiously he hasn't shown me the flight bookings yet tho so I could be on here on April 12th with some embarrassing April Fools tales to tell. Unfortunately the tickets we've got are going to family members otherwise this would be the first place I'd come.

Last match I went to was the 2009 opening day drubbing against Arsenal so hopefully I'm not a bad luck charm.

Hope to see some of you going down there!