November 24, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

Author Topic: FA Cup Semi Final Thread. Liverpool V Everton.  (Read 79320 times)

April 03, 2012, 07:40:52 PM
Reply #15

Bogstomper

Feels horrible to deny Jags a Wembley spot.

April 03, 2012, 07:44:15 PM
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                  Howard

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Drenthe Fellaini Gibson Osman

Cahill Jelavic

That's assuming Drenthe sorts out his shit with the police!if not then I'm guessing Coleman or Gueye instead of him
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 03, 2012, 07:52:39 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I agree, Osman is very underrated and in my opinion over the last calender year has been one of our best players with Baines + Distin. Certain starter for me

Fine, but i wouldn't have Osman anywhere near the right wing. He is awful there. He's more effective on the left, but there is no central position for him unless everyone's favorite, Cahill is dropped.

My god, can you imagine Moyes fielding the same right hand side for this match that he fielded in the final against chelsea? Hibbert and Osman!
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

April 03, 2012, 08:38:07 PM
Reply #18

C-R-A-I-G

Fine, but i wouldn't have Osman anywhere near the right wing. He is awful there. He's more effective on the left, but there is no central position for him unless everyone's favorite, Cahill is dropped.

My god, can you imagine Moyes fielding the same right hand side for this match that he fielded in the final against chelsea? Hibbert and Osman!

To be fair Moluda and Cole are much better opposition than no goals, no assist Downing and Enrique  :smug:

April 03, 2012, 09:02:26 PM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
                  Howard

Cahill Jelavic

That's assuming Drenthe sorts out his shit with the police!if not then I'm guessing Coleman or Gueye instead of him

Whats that about?

April 03, 2012, 11:25:30 PM
Reply #20

Chris

Administrator
I dont want Drenthe starting, no way

April 04, 2012, 12:17:48 AM
Reply #21

LukeMc09

Howard
Neville Heitinga  Jagielka  Baines
             Gibson   Fellaini
Osman                             Gueye
                    Cahill
                   Jelavic

As much as I like Distin, he seems to let us down in certain big games, plus we ned to start looking past him at his age.
Wouldn't want jags leaving to get more games and then Distin retiring shortly after.

I wouldn't even let Drenthe near the team bus.

April 04, 2012, 12:23:14 AM
Reply #22

christiffa25

Howard

Cahill Jelavic

This. Drenthe and ossie have to start out wide. Guaye and Coleman on standbye

April 04, 2012, 12:46:03 AM
Reply #23

Geordie Blue

this

every season we have the osman naysayers coming on with their "hes not good enough" chat, yet every time he plays Im almost always struck by what a good footballer he actually is.

Id take him to the european champs as englands new Scholesy.

Being one of the naysayers who does recognise that he can add a bit of quality in the final third at times I've got to respond and say this is one of the funniest posts I've seen in a long time. His faults outweigh his attributes - yes good feet, eye for a pass and the occasional goal but negative, sideways movement, brushed off the ball and spends half the game jogging back pretending to cover defensively but avoids a tackle nine times out of ten. Still think he will start and could provide a magic moment but not an international player.
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

April 04, 2012, 01:00:46 AM
Reply #24

BatteredCornerFlag

I actually think he's one of the very few English players who would be really good at international level. I think he's got exactly the right attributes for it.

I'm not his biggest fan when he's playing in the Premiership, though.

April 04, 2012, 01:22:04 AM
Reply #25

Cash

Some gobshites on here with wacky teams.

Its going to be sunderland away starting 11. Permitting any injuries. Drenthe may be given the nod ahead of gueye but who knowsw why he is out the side
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

April 04, 2012, 01:28:50 AM
Reply #26

The Golden Vision

Some gobshites on here with wacky teams.

Its going to be sunderland away starting 11. Permitting any injuries. Drenthe may be given the nod ahead of gueye but who knowsw why he is out the side

hardly wacky m8 

I'll show you wacky

Howard

Heitinga
Jagielka
Baines
Coleman

Fellaini
Barkley
Drenthe
Coleman

Jelavic
Vellios

April 04, 2012, 01:32:18 AM
Reply #27

Gash

Global Moderator
Bit early but we might as well make this the semi final matchday thread.

April 04, 2012, 01:52:30 AM
Reply #28

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wow seeing this sticky has just got me sooooooo excited.

Ive got a stiffy

April 04, 2012, 01:55:50 AM
Reply #29

The Golden Vision

Wow seeing this sticky has just got me sooooooo excited.

Ive got a stiffy

Its all become real now