November 23, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

Author Topic: FA Cup Semi Final Thread. Liverpool V Everton.  (Read 79237 times)

April 04, 2012, 04:11:35 PM
Reply #45

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Ticket allocations are equal according to the FA

They have more but according to the fa Thats how wembley is built

Simply simply lovely

April 04, 2012, 04:11:47 PM
Reply #46

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Ticket allocations are equal according to the FA

Liverpool have about 500 extra, something to do with the end of the ground they are in
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 04, 2012, 05:07:48 PM
Reply #47

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool have about 500 extra, something to do with the end of the ground they are in

bastards
I have to return some videotapes.

April 04, 2012, 05:24:42 PM
Reply #48

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
bastards

If they said to you before the game though 'One set of fans will be given slightly more tickets than the other' , you would put your house on it being Liverpool who got more tickets!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 04, 2012, 09:27:57 PM
Reply #49

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If they said to you before the game though 'One set of fans will be given slightly more tickets than the other' , you would put your house on it being Liverpool who got more tickets!

yeah definitley!! ah well we will still drown out their awful song :)
I have to return some videotapes.

April 05, 2012, 08:22:30 PM
Reply #50

Toddacelli

There's an article on Blue Kipper about the fact that there are 30,000 tickets not even going to Everton or redshite fans!

How can they keep this many back when we'll easily outsell our allocation in the first place? That will make a THIRD of the support neutral (ish - you know what I mean) - wtf will that do to the atmosphere?

To make matters worse - they are blaming the 12.30pm kick-off on Hillsborough. Bunch of arse!

http://www.bluekipper.com/news/13-misc__news/4318-joe_anderson_writes_to_fa_about_the_semi-final.html

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

April 05, 2012, 09:38:18 PM
Reply #51

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
There's an article on Blue Kipper about the fact that there are 30,000 tickets not even going to Everton or redshite fans!

How can they keep this many back when we'll easily outsell our allocation in the first place? That will make a THIRD of the support neutral (ish - you know what I mean) - wtf will that do to the atmosphere?

To make matters worse - they are blaming the 12.30pm kick-off on Hillsborough. Bunch of arse!

http://www.bluekipper.com/news/13-misc__news/4318-joe_anderson_writes_to_fa_about_the_semi-final.html

lots of those "neutrals" will be red and blues like me buying expensive Club Wembley Tickets - all about money - but it really stinks

April 05, 2012, 09:45:16 PM
Reply #52

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Have the allocations not always worked like this since the new Wembley opened?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 05, 2012, 09:48:56 PM
Reply #53

Toddacelli

I don't know if they have and I don't know if they haven't. Last time I went was 1995.

It's not the fact that they keep some back for x,y,z reasons - it's the sheer fucking scale of it that pisses me off - a THIRD of the gate not allocated to either team playing!

10-15% I could live with. Anything else is pure, disgusting greed without conscience or merit.

April 05, 2012, 10:00:22 PM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know if they have and I don't know if they haven't. Last time I went was 1995.

It's not the fact that they keep some back for x,y,z reasons - it's the sheer fucking scale of it that pisses me off - a THIRD of the gate not allocated to either team playing!

10-15% I could live with. Anything else is pure, disgusting greed without conscience or merit.

Its over 40k for the final

Simply simply lovely

April 05, 2012, 10:09:50 PM
Reply #55

Toddacelli

Its over 40k for the final

That's more than either team got!

Is there an emoticon for screaming with rage until you're sick? If not - imagine one under this post for me. Thanks.

April 05, 2012, 10:12:12 PM
Reply #56

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
That's more than either team got!

Is there an emoticon for screaming with rage until you're sick? If not - imagine one under this post for me. Thanks.

Am sure its roughly a 25k allocation for each team in the final

Simply simply lovely

April 06, 2012, 01:15:51 AM
Reply #57

Gash

Global Moderator

Pretty much. It's what happens when you build a stadium that goes tens of millions of budget and you've got a bit fat mortgage to pay off. It's the only reason the semis are held at Wembley.

April 06, 2012, 01:22:32 AM
Reply #58

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty much. It's what happens when you build a stadium that goes tens of millions of budget and you've got a bit fat mortgage to pay off. It's the only reason the semis are held at Wembley.

I hope my semi gets held at Wembley

April 06, 2012, 02:50:23 AM
Reply #59

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i heard a rumour we havent sold many of our tickets, any truth in this?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.