November 24, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

Author Topic: Purely Hypothetical...  (Read 3758 times)

February 24, 2010, 03:57:06 AM
Reply #30

Gash

Global Moderator
Footy is a confidence thing and at the moment he has no confidence.

A good run in the team and a few goals and he'll be back to his best. If not moyes wil let him rot like he did with Beattie and well recouperate about 5m.

Catch 22 though isn't it? The way he's been ambling around, and the way Saha is scoring, Yak isn't going to get a run of games.

And there's not much at the moment to suggest he is anywhere near getting back to his best.

I agree with the injury thing, and it can take time to get back, but he's had 2/3rds of a season now. I didn't see him in the ACN, but it seems he was pretty disinterested there too.

He's becoming a concern for me at the moment, there just doesn't seem any spark about Yak at the moment. Hopefully we'll get a chance to see next season if it is just the injury that he's taking time to get over.

deCoubertin

February 24, 2010, 04:04:31 AM
Reply #31

Dr. Sponge

With Saha on fire for the best part of this season, it hasn't been necessary to use the Yak. So for the time being, his apparent poor form isn't anything for us to worry about.

February 24, 2010, 04:46:17 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Why sell him, we do need more than one decent striker. Yak will start scoring soon and we will have threads about how Yakubu and Saha are the best striking duo in the history of Everton or other such melodramatic tripe
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 24, 2010, 04:47:47 AM
Reply #33

Endless, Nameless

Why sell him, we do need more than one decent striker. Yak will start scoring soon and we will have threads about how Yakubu and Saha are the best striking duo in the history of Everton or other such melodramatic tripe

Now that is something I could fap to...
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 24, 2010, 07:26:15 AM
Reply #34

blueblood1988

Now that is something I could fap to...

football is a funny old game like that, in two weeks time saha could be out for a month then we'll all be singing the yaks praises when he scores the winner against athletico madrid

February 24, 2010, 07:46:38 PM
Reply #35

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Bout £8m at the least, if he has a good WC then about £12m at the most I would say
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”