November 20, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

Author Topic: could moyes become new man city boss?  (Read 3652 times)

December 19, 2009, 02:17:32 PM
Read 3652 times

dunkster

if rumours in the tabloids are true and mark hughes will be sacked imminently. Do you think they would turn to moyes? And if they did, would he go?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

deCoubertin

December 19, 2009, 02:25:23 PM
Reply #1

Rhys

If I was him, I would go in a flash.

That said, I dont think they would go for him as they will be looking for a big European name.

December 19, 2009, 03:18:50 PM
Reply #2

Ong-Timus Prime

if you know yer history...

December 19, 2009, 04:23:18 PM
Reply #3

fast lane

like Koeman ;)

Haha, would be good.
Has never seen out a contract as a coach/manager.
Sounds perfect then.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

December 19, 2009, 04:56:56 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They will go for a big name with a track record. Moyes is in the same class of manager as Hughes.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 19, 2009, 04:59:01 PM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
They will go for a big name with a track record. Moyes is in the same class of manager as Hughes.

("this" emoticon)

December 19, 2009, 05:02:37 PM
Reply #6

sharpattack

They'll hang on for Mourinho in the summer
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 19, 2009, 05:05:39 PM
Reply #7

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
The smart money is on Stuart Pearce

December 19, 2009, 06:20:08 PM
Reply #8

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

They will only go for a top european name to add to the star attraction City want to be, someone like Hiddink, Mancini or even Mourinho.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

December 19, 2009, 07:06:31 PM
Reply #9

claimabstract

The Italian press is reporting that Mancini is on the verge of signing a three-year deal with them.  Take that as you will.

December 19, 2009, 08:11:15 PM
Reply #10

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
They need someone who has experience of their type of approach, so Mancini would fit the bill.

Managers in the mould of Moyes like to have too much control over everything and wouldn't suit City.

December 20, 2009, 04:52:45 AM
Reply #11

montanatoffeefan

Relieved to see it was Mancini. They could have done better.
Everton forever.

December 20, 2009, 04:59:14 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He is a good manager tho. Will improve them defensively for sure.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 20, 2009, 05:16:29 AM
Reply #13

Endless, Nameless

I was told who the new boss was before I knew Sparky had been sacked, so I didn't have to ponder this worrying thought.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 20, 2009, 05:12:29 PM
Reply #14

Derek

Like Ol' Hansen said on MOTD last night - Mancini probably won't do much better.

Lots of chat about his lack of Premier League experience, but he has exactly as much as Ancelotti had when he moved to Chelsea.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku