November 21, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

Author Topic: Penalties  (Read 2641 times)

April 12, 2012, 12:40:30 AM
Read 2641 times

18efc78

EFC v LFC ties have never gone to penalties. Obviously I'm hoping that stays true, but if it came down to it... who'd be your five takers?

deCoubertin

April 12, 2012, 12:43:58 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Heitinga, Baines, Jelavic, Neville, Gibson
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2012, 12:52:01 AM
Reply #2

18efc78

Heitinga, Baines, Jelavic, Neville, Gibson

In that order?

April 12, 2012, 01:01:38 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Baines Jelavic Gibson Heitinga Neville is the order. Always Neville on the 5th pen
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 12, 2012, 01:02:06 AM
Reply #4

Shogun

Administrator
1)Jelavic
2)Gibson
3)Gueye
4)Baines
5)Neville
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 12, 2012, 01:19:16 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, in that order. I believe in putting you best 1st and the ones with nerves of steel in the middle. Hence Nevile at 4th, most important penalty. Jelavic at 3rd because he is a finisher and I believe the less stressful penalty
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2012, 01:23:39 AM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
depends who is still on the pitch after 120 minutes mind you.

April 12, 2012, 01:25:25 AM
Reply #7

blueski

Baines
Jelavic
Neville
Heitinga
Gibson
Nil Satis

April 12, 2012, 01:27:46 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Baines will defo be on the 1st pen and Neville defo last I would imagine.  Cant imagine what my nerves will be like if it goes to pens.  I barely ever remember them losing a pen shootout!hope we get the job done in 90/120!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 12, 2012, 01:28:42 AM
Reply #9

nomorechang

RIP
In the Utd semi , I believe Moyes brought Vaughany on in injury time just because he's such a good penalty taker . He may well do the same with Jags or Drenthe
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 12, 2012, 01:34:03 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Drenthe and Jags should stay away from penalties, far far far away.

April 12, 2012, 01:39:16 AM
Reply #11

Shogun

Administrator
Why? He takes free kicks and corners.

April 12, 2012, 01:49:00 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Why? He takes free kicks and corners.

And has the mind of a 5 year old. Do you want him to be all non chalant and sky the penalty?

April 12, 2012, 01:51:30 AM
Reply #13

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I'd back both of them to score

April 12, 2012, 02:04:30 AM
Reply #14

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I hope to fuck it doesn't go to penalties. My nerves will not hold. I'm going to have a cheeky bet on Gubson first scorer and 2-0
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: