November 24, 2017, 02:40:09 AM

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 39565 times)

April 15, 2012, 03:54:39 PM
Read 39565 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Isn't it about time there was a new matchday thread?that last game is in the past!

We will have these. Worst team ever to win the league title!though their defeat against us and then against City might see City nick it

Howard

Neville Heitinga Jagielka Baines

Gibson Fellaini Osman

Anichebe Jelavic Pienaar

1-0 to the blues Jelavic
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 15, 2012, 03:58:30 PM
Reply #1

EFCdanger

Isn't it about time there was a new matchday thread?that last game is in the past!

We will have these. Worst team ever to win the league title!though their defeat against us and then against City might see City nick it

Howard

Neville Heitinga Jagielka Baines

Gibson Fellaini Osman

Anichebe Jelavic Pienaar

1-0 to the blues Jelavic

Liking that team and formation. United like to play very wide though so would we need more cover for Baines and Neville?
Danger!

April 15, 2012, 03:58:47 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
That's my predicted score/scorer ... Utd haven't impressed me recently although they are better when Scholes plays , hopefully Gibbo will try to show them what they've lost and keep him out.
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 15, 2012, 03:59:06 PM
Reply #3

charlatan

3-0 Utd

Same side as yesterday bar for Pienaar in for Gueye

April 15, 2012, 04:14:17 PM
Reply #4

montanatoffeefan

Not a great ManU team this season,
But not a great time to be playing them.
Everton forever.

April 15, 2012, 04:35:47 PM
Reply #5

Gumpinio

Can't see us getting any points at Old Trafford.  Currently I am just hoping we can put in a good performance and give them a real game.

"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

April 15, 2012, 04:42:58 PM
Reply #6

bluedavey

It will be same team as yesterday with Pienaar in for Gueye an maybe Jags for Distin.

Know points important but if Moyes serious about sticking around, he needs to start rebuilding.  Start trialling Coleman at RB to see if he up to it. Giving Barkley a chance behind Jelavic.

April 15, 2012, 04:46:50 PM
Reply #7

nomorechang

RIP
It's going to depend on how the players react to yesterday's game ... If they let their heads drop then they'll shaft us .. If they want to make a point then they'll give Utd a lot of problems. In a way I'm happier to be playing a team like Utd as our 1st game back.. if it had been Wolves at home with a half full stadium I could see some of them just going through the motions ... At least with Utd away they are playing a game that they can't hide anywhere
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 15, 2012, 05:01:47 PM
Reply #8

Thom

Administrator
Pienaar will be the only change that the side from the cup defeat, but there won't be any change in how the match will pan out. We'll sit back, try and contain them, Jelavic will be isloated for the entire 90 minutes and we'll roll over giving them victory that will, no doubt, hand them the title.

April 15, 2012, 07:24:31 PM
Reply #9

blob

Pienaar will be the only change that the side from the cup defeat, but there won't be any change in how the match will pan out. We'll sit back, try and contain them, Jelavic will be isloated for the entire 90 minutes and we'll roll over giving them victory that will, no doubt, hand them the title.

sounds about right. sad, or what.

April 15, 2012, 08:06:16 PM
Reply #10

Shogun

Administrator
               Howard
   Neville Jags Distin Baines
          Fellaini  Gibson
 McFadden  Cahill  Pienaar
               Jelavic

Wouldn't be surprised.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 15, 2012, 11:41:07 PM
Reply #11

indiantoffee1975

A mixture of some players no longer up to the challenge, and our customary collapse at OT will mean another beating by 2-3 goals.

April 15, 2012, 11:48:41 PM
Reply #12

Geordie Blue

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Neville

Anichebe Fellaini Gibson Gueye

Pienaar

Jelavic

2-1 to United.
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

April 15, 2012, 11:51:58 PM
Reply #13

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
like to see Junior in this game if he is available, and Barkley if he is back from the US, nothing to play for now, be nice to see some spark from the youngsters.

3-1 United unfortunately
I have to return some videotapes.

April 16, 2012, 12:28:25 AM
Reply #14

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
2 penalties thru Olympic diver hopeful Young.  Scholes or Nani to add a 3rd.

Everton to show up in numbers only. Tweets by Neville saying he's going to the gym and relaxing with his family to get over the result.

It will rain.

This thread is now about Everton V Fulham.

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Anichebe Gibson Fellaini Osman Pienaar

Jelavic
Once A Blue NEVER a Red