November 25, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 39618 times)

April 17, 2012, 08:01:56 PM
Reply #45

Alanvideo

That's why they should give a chance to the likes of Francisco Junior and Barkley. Give fans something new to take away some of the apathy floating around.

Not necessarily for this game but over the remaining fixtures.
................Not a chance . More likely to see McFadden starting .  :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 17, 2012, 08:58:52 PM
Reply #46

nomorechang

RIP
That's why they should give a chance to the likes of Francisco Junior and Barkley. Give fans something new to take away some of the apathy floating around.

Not necessarily for this game but over the remaining fixtures.

the apathy will soon go away if we beat Utd or even if we get a draw and give them a really good game. Football and especially football fans are the most fickle creatures going, One game does make a difference, Moyes knows this as well as anyone. why do you think that a day after a crushing result at Wembley he was at the Utd game ? If any of the players show signs that this game is one that they can't perform to their best in then they won't be on the pitch ... he'll be up for it and so will his players . They are all hurting now and they've got something to prove .
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 17, 2012, 11:34:57 PM
Reply #47

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Any news on baines. I have a feeling he will be out for afew weeks. unless he just had cramp.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 17, 2012, 11:36:22 PM
Reply #48

Always a Toffeeman

Any news on baines. I have a feeling he will be out for afew weeks. unless he just had cramp.

wonder if he is will moyes think about recalling garbutt or bidwell
 #formerly efc for life

April 17, 2012, 11:45:03 PM
Reply #49

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Nope Neville will play left back, Distin as cover.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 18, 2012, 12:25:45 AM
Reply #50

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I doubt it, I'm sure I heard they are both in the play offs with the clubs they are on loan at. Would be harsh to deny them the chance to play in them, think it will be a good experience
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 18, 2012, 12:34:09 PM
Reply #51

DannyR

I hope baines can play, be a big loss attacking, but we do have cover, hibbo,neville,distin are all good enough to play at LB
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

April 18, 2012, 02:19:14 PM
Reply #52

BrotherEstapol

I can see this going one of two ways...we "roll over" as it's been said a millions times, or we come out on top form and win this.

I really fucking hope it's the latter! And I'd prefer if it was a win on our terms...no penalties given, shitty back-passes or deflections.

2-3 win

Rooney(P), Valencia
Pienaar(2), Neville

April 18, 2012, 02:36:55 PM
Reply #53

wigster

neville will get destroyed at left back
tony scores we riot

April 18, 2012, 02:50:48 PM
Reply #54

wilbur

I think that Baines will be out for 2 or 3 weeks - if it wasn't for the Euros his season would be over.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

April 18, 2012, 05:37:33 PM
Reply #55

plumber

I think that Baines will be out for 2 or 3 weeks - if it wasn't for the Euros his season would be over.

I think it will be 17 days.

April 18, 2012, 11:05:37 PM
Reply #56

stirlingblue

Whoever we do put at left back is really going to be up against it with the form that Valencia is in.

April 19, 2012, 06:37:31 AM
Reply #57

Nicky Jellyfish

jelly will score one

rooney will score 7

whats the go with duffy i wouldnt mind seeing distin pushed wide an duffy in the middle

April 19, 2012, 05:03:20 PM
Reply #58

The Golden Vision

Howard

Jagielka
Heitinga
Distin
Neville

Fellani
Gibson
Osman
Pienaar
Cahill

Jelavic

April 19, 2012, 06:27:35 PM
Reply #59

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Assuming that it'll be Hibbert and Neville as the full backs I'd consider putting Hibbert on the left as a) he often struggles against players like Young who cut in from the wing and b) I don't fancy Neville in a foot race against Valencia.