October 22, 2019, 04:13:26 PM

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 60569 times)

April 15, 2012, 03:54:39 PM
Read 60569 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Isn't it about time there was a new matchday thread?that last game is in the past!

We will have these. Worst team ever to win the league title!though their defeat against us and then against City might see City nick it

Howard

Neville Heitinga Jagielka Baines

Gibson Fellaini Osman

Anichebe Jelavic Pienaar

1-0 to the blues Jelavic
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 18, 2012, 12:25:45 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
wonder if he is will moyes think about recalling garbutt or bidwell

I doubt it, I'm sure I heard they are both in the play offs with the clubs they are on loan at. Would be harsh to deny them the chance to play in them, think it will be a good experience
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 20, 2012, 01:22:24 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Give Coleman a try at left back. I'm sure that 5-0 against Benfica when he played there on his debut was just a one off

April 20, 2012, 10:22:55 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
A lot of people seem to be hinting that if we do lose this then it will be Hibbert and Neville's fault!we have the 3rd least amount of goals conceded this season and something like the 4th or 5th least amount of goals scored so if anything you should be bemoaning the midfield and attack!they probably won't score enough!

April 20, 2012, 10:38:59 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

But this is far too exciting and interesting for David Moyes. After all it is imperative we snatch a point or at least only lose by a goal. Lets not try to entertain anyone ey davey. Darling hibbert, cahill and anichebe all to play  :headbang:

Agreed.  Wish we had you as manager instead of Moyes!It's a piece of piss coming back from Old Trafford with 3 points!all you have to do is go and attack them!

April 20, 2012, 11:00:06 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Hibbert heitinga Distin Neville
Osman fellaini Gibson
Pienaar barkley
Jelavic

Barkley isn't playing itl be Cahill. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jags come in for Distin. With regards to Barkley I think Moyes just means he will have a few more cameos. I doubt we will see him start away at man united

April 22, 2012, 05:36:44 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think Moyes will go all gung-ho for this one and start Weir and McFadden.

let's hope so.  We are unbeaten when McFadden has started this season.  In fact we've won every game when he has started.  I know he's one of your favourite players too Al!

April 22, 2012, 06:11:20 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I assume we will set up like this

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Jagielka Distin

Neville Fellaini Gibson

Pienaar Osman

Jelavic

The Christmas Tree

April 22, 2012, 06:37:02 PM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Already had more of a go than about 90% of posters on here thought we would!

April 22, 2012, 06:53:07 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Good start really!probably had more chances in this game than in the past 2 seasons combined at old Trafford!

April 22, 2012, 07:19:13 PM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Come on lads get behind the team you supposedly support.were having a really good go at man united here on their own turf. Feels like some are willing us on to concede here!

April 22, 2012, 07:56:42 PM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Great goal!good assist hibbo well done McFadden, Los of love from one of the few fans still hoping we win!Sir Stealth.X

April 22, 2012, 08:05:24 PM
Reply #12

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We've attacked well but defended terribly. This does tend to be the toughest away game in the league. Glad we had a go at them at least. McFadden getting all sorts of stick typically though he's been alright!

April 22, 2012, 08:14:40 PM
Reply #13

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Hahahahahaha fucking boss!made up for me optimistic blue Derek and bily no pace if we get anything here!

April 22, 2012, 08:18:28 PM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What about me, Stealth?  :hmph:

Haha everyone who hasn't moaned!still expecting a defeat tho!haha