October 21, 2019, 06:04:16 PM

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 60506 times)

April 15, 2012, 03:58:47 PM
Read 60506 times

nomorechang

RIP
That's my predicted score/scorer ... Utd haven't impressed me recently although they are better when Scholes plays , hopefully Gibbo will try to show them what they've lost and keep him out.
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 15, 2012, 04:46:50 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
It's going to depend on how the players react to yesterday's game ... If they let their heads drop then they'll shaft us .. If they want to make a point then they'll give Utd a lot of problems. In a way I'm happier to be playing a team like Utd as our 1st game back.. if it had been Wolves at home with a half full stadium I could see some of them just going through the motions ... At least with Utd away they are playing a game that they can't hide anywhere
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 17, 2012, 08:58:52 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
That's why they should give a chance to the likes of Francisco Junior and Barkley. Give fans something new to take away some of the apathy floating around.

Not necessarily for this game but over the remaining fixtures.

the apathy will soon go away if we beat Utd or even if we get a draw and give them a really good game. Football and especially football fans are the most fickle creatures going, One game does make a difference, Moyes knows this as well as anyone. why do you think that a day after a crushing result at Wembley he was at the Utd game ? If any of the players show signs that this game is one that they can't perform to their best in then they won't be on the pitch ... he'll be up for it and so will his players . They are all hurting now and they've got something to prove .
Alan Ball

April 20, 2012, 01:21:41 PM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
An away game is probably the best venue for our first game after last week , if we were at home the first small mistake  would be jumped on by all the tactical geniuses who seem to support us , This would increase the pressure when it is least needed .Wouldn't it be nice if we could all give the lads some support instead of screaming at them for giving a throw-in away? it's just might help.
Alan Ball

April 20, 2012, 05:06:35 PM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
does anyone honestly give a fuck if we win or not, last week was the time to win, i hope we get battered, moyes is sacked and neville never plays (the season starts here) again

someone who calls themself an Everton fan who wants us to get hammered ? fucking kopite
Alan Ball

April 21, 2012, 04:15:45 PM
Reply #5

nomorechang

RIP
i know for a fact that polledreng & nomorechang are armchair supporters, which fyi means you are not supporters the sooner moyes goes the better

I'm an armchair supporter ? Oh dear me ... I've been going to Goodison for 43 years now , probably been to more than a thousand games and been a season ticket holder for most of them seasons I've been to stadiums that no longer exist following the blues , Baseball Ground , Roker Park , Highbury , Maine Road to name a few ... So if that qualifies me as an armchair supporter where does that leave you ?
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 02:47:59 AM
Reply #6

nomorechang

RIP
Howard

Neville
Jags
Johnny
Disty

Ossie
Gibbo
Felli
Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 05:44:49 PM
Reply #7

nomorechang

RIP
Heitinga in midfield I bet.

Nah Neville in midfield to try to stop scholes, Felli will play in a more forward position
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 06:18:13 PM
Reply #8

nomorechang

RIP
Gary Neville saying Everton should open up and have a go at Utd ..in other words just don't make it tough for Utd , leave loads of empty spaces so players like Nani , Scholes and Rooney can pick holes in us
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 06:52:07 PM
Reply #9

nomorechang

RIP
FFs we're playing the league champions on their own pitch and have had more of the play .. give them some credit
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 07:04:06 PM
Reply #10

nomorechang

RIP
Oh dear ... thats upset a few of you ;D
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 07:17:34 PM
Reply #11

nomorechang

RIP
Counting your chickens a bit too early ain't you.
No.. look back in the thread and see how many of our so called fans wanted us to get beat
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 08:33:53 PM
Reply #12

nomorechang

RIP
some of you miserable bastards got the Utd score correct ...it seems that nobody forseen us scoring 4 against the best defence in the Prem ... admittedly I never seen us scoring 4  either .Anyone doubt Moyes's ability to motivate his team now ?
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 08:45:10 PM
Reply #13

nomorechang

RIP
I thought I'd seen the mother of all comebacks when we were 3-1 down in injury time at GP and drew 3-3 with Cahill and Mikel scoring ... but this was something else ... it's Old Trafford FFS
Alan Ball

April 22, 2012, 09:00:18 PM
Reply #14

nomorechang

RIP
Having a great laugh looking at some of the predictions from some of our so called " fans " in this thread .. especially page 2 ...

Even funnier was Ferguson's verdict on the game ...they scored fantastic goals but ours were all lucky ... :D I bet he wishes his team had scored ' lucky' goals like ours when they played Wigan
Alan Ball