November 21, 2017, 06:48:42 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 23818 times)

April 23, 2012, 08:10:33 PM
Read 23818 times

The Golden Vision

Hopefully we can continue our excellent home form with another 3 points that will put us in the driving seat for 7th. Fulham have played really well since x mas too so we must play to our best to avoid any slip ups that will hand rs a chance in their 5.15 kick off.

Would like to of seen Fellaini in an advanced role again but we cannot afford to let Murphy, Diarra and Dempsey control the game in that part of the pitch. Neville back to RB.

Howard

Neville                      Heitinga                      Jagielka                     Distin

Barkley                     Gibson                        Fellaini                      Piennar

Osman

Jelavic

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:13:24 PM by The Golden Vision »

April 23, 2012, 08:12:31 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Similar attitude to yesterday and I can't see us slipping up, strong finish to the season is needed.

2-1 win
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 23, 2012, 08:17:14 PM
Reply #2

arteta4spain

As much as I want to see Barkley play I'd have

Howard

Hibbert              Jags                          Heitinga        Distin

Osman           Gibson              Fellaini                  Pienaar
                                  Cahill
                                     Jelavic

Cahill just gives that bit of bite and might just make Fulham be a bit cautious on the counter. Plus his play/form has improved since the arrival of Jelavic. Osman's been decent on the right of late so keep him there. Don't wnat Neville anywhere near the squad. Thought he was shite yesterday.          

April 23, 2012, 08:19:48 PM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I think he'll go with the same team as yesterday.

Can't see him dropping Neville and it'd be harsh to drop Hibbert after those 2 assists.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 23, 2012, 08:22:39 PM
Reply #4

arteta4spain

I think he'll go with the same team as yesterday.

Can't see him dropping Neville and it'd be harsh to drop Hibbert after those 2 assists.
True think it'll be Hibbert Jags Johnny and then Neville at lb? cant see him messing with the midfield. Gibson and felli have a great understanding cant break that up. 

April 23, 2012, 08:24:09 PM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
True think it'll be Hibbert Jags Johnny and then Neville at lb? cant see him messing with the midfield. Gibson and felli have a great understanding cant break that up. 

Neville------Gibson
-------Fellaini-------

April 23, 2012, 08:24:21 PM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
As much as I hate Neville in midfield...

April 23, 2012, 08:29:42 PM
Reply #7

The Golden Vision

As much as I hate Neville in midfield...

I see more goals in

Gibson   Fellaini
       Osman

Having said that we scored 4 yesterday so it may be best to stick with same team. At home though I think we will need an osman or piennar coming from the middle to unlock the defence instead of accomadating the two worst players hibbert and neville.

April 23, 2012, 08:55:57 PM
Reply #8

RICH

same as yesterday for me hope jelavic bags another goal or two what signing he has been

April 23, 2012, 10:39:37 PM
Reply #9

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Distin
Osman Neville Gibson
Fellaini Pienaar
Jelavic

If osman has concussion throw in Mcfadden to start and look at bringing on barkley

Simply simply lovely

April 24, 2012, 02:39:07 AM
Reply #10

christiffa25

Howard
Hibbert jags heitinga Neville
           Fellani Gibson
Barkley    Osman    Pienaar
               Jelavic

Couldn't really argue if he started the 11 that started at utd.

April 24, 2012, 03:20:43 AM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
              Howard
Hibbert jags heitinga Neville
           Fellani Gibson
Barkley    Osman    Pienaar
               Jelavic

Couldn't really argue if he started the 11 that started at utd.

That's what I'd like to see, but Distin in instead of Jags for the moment. Don't think Jags is with the pace at present.

I I don't want to see Distin at left back again, thought he was awful there against Utd.

But it's Fulham, we could put out a team of dustbins and still beat them at Goodison.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 24, 2012, 03:26:52 AM
Reply #12

cantoffee

Somehow we always beat them at Goodison.

2-1.

April 24, 2012, 03:30:01 AM
Reply #13

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

2-1.

Cue ridiculous defeat!

Simply simply lovely

April 24, 2012, 03:40:35 AM
Reply #14

the doc

2-1.
Its a funny season though, Wigan never ever score against Utd, WBA never score at Anfield in the Prem, we scored 4 at OT for f**k sake, but we need to win this if we are to finish 7th