October 14, 2019, 05:29:33 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 36597 times)

April 23, 2012, 08:10:33 PM
Read 36597 times

The Golden Vision

Hopefully we can continue our excellent home form with another 3 points that will put us in the driving seat for 7th. Fulham have played really well since x mas too so we must play to our best to avoid any slip ups that will hand rs a chance in their 5.15 kick off.

Would like to of seen Fellaini in an advanced role again but we cannot afford to let Murphy, Diarra and Dempsey control the game in that part of the pitch. Neville back to RB.

Howard

Neville                      Heitinga                      Jagielka                     Distin

Barkley                     Gibson                        Fellaini                      Piennar

Osman

Jelavic

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:13:24 PM by The Golden Vision »

April 23, 2012, 08:29:42 PM
Reply #1

The Golden Vision

As much as I hate Neville in midfield...

I see more goals in

Gibson   Fellaini
       Osman

Having said that we scored 4 yesterday so it may be best to stick with same team. At home though I think we will need an osman or piennar coming from the middle to unlock the defence instead of accomadating the two worst players hibbert and neville.

April 26, 2012, 01:22:34 AM
Reply #2

The Golden Vision

All i saw Hibbert do against man u was a couple of nice crosses then back off defenders while mime snowboarding. He is a poor player and having him a full back means Neville is going in midfield.  :headbang:

April 28, 2012, 02:13:41 AM
Reply #3

The Golden Vision

Having dinner with the legends and a tour of the ground with sharpy before the game. Can't wait! COYB's