November 14, 2019, 09:50:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 37684 times)

April 24, 2012, 03:20:43 AM
Read 37684 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
              Howard
Hibbert jags heitinga Neville
           Fellani Gibson
Barkley    Osman    Pienaar
               Jelavic

Couldn't really argue if he started the 11 that started at utd.

That's what I'd like to see, but Distin in instead of Jags for the moment. Don't think Jags is with the pace at present.

I I don't want to see Distin at left back again, thought he was awful there against Utd.

But it's Fulham, we could put out a team of dustbins and still beat them at Goodison.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 27, 2012, 08:41:24 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Could the BBC have found an older picture to use?  :bonk:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17795651

I thought the Beeb were biased against Everton? That's a glowing report.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 28, 2012, 09:32:41 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fantastic save by Howard!

April 28, 2012, 09:33:45 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That bloody PA announcement just kills the atmosphere the Goodison.

Why do they have it? Never heard an equivalent at any other ground.

April 28, 2012, 09:38:29 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's a fire drill of some sort probably. No other grounds have wooden stands :)

lol

April 28, 2012, 09:39:11 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I wish we could play like this throughout the season.

Maybe Jelavic will be the difference next season.

This is great stuff.

April 28, 2012, 09:41:05 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What a goal!

April 28, 2012, 09:42:15 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He took more than one touch this time!

April 28, 2012, 09:43:25 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
10 for the season now.

April 28, 2012, 09:45:57 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Please David....Can we play like this every week?? starting from the second week in August

It's all we ask.

April 28, 2012, 09:48:55 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
All this negative football is getting me down

You've been waiting a long time to say that, haven't you? :)

April 28, 2012, 10:00:44 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What's encouraging about today's display (and last week's to a certain extent) is that this is an emergency setup. Moyes has that knack of turning adversity into an opportunity. It's a shame he can't do it without adversity.

I don't know, apart from Baines, this is pretty much our strongest eleven.

April 28, 2012, 10:06:15 PM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
But Baines is a pretty crucial player and the team and  Distin at LB, Neville in Fellaini's place and Fellaini further up, that's quite  re-shuffle. But it's working.

He could play Cahill as normal with Fellaini in Neville's position though. He has many options and there have been very few injury problems this season.

April 28, 2012, 10:06:36 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I want Jelavic to get a hattrick.

April 28, 2012, 10:14:40 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That was kind of my point. He said, right, we've got a key player out, there;s no like for like replacement, so let's move them around a bit.

But it's not emergency stuff. Not like we experienced in previous seasons where he has had no decisions to make.