October 17, 2019, 08:07:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 36637 times)

April 28, 2012, 09:52:40 PM
Reply #135

Thom

Administrator
Magnificient display so far. Every players has been playing well above expectations thus far.

Absolutely more of the same in the second half please.

April 28, 2012, 09:53:27 PM
Reply #136

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Jelavic at the minute is like when we signed Kevin Campbell........ every thing he hits goes in
Simply simply lovely

April 28, 2012, 09:53:52 PM
Reply #137

marky v

Today is evidence that David Moyes teams don't have to play negative football.  Just some beautiful stuff at times.

Players like Pienaar and Osman are always looking to play good football but its only good if you have a threat which we do now, last 4 years the footballs improved even though when are confidence was rock bottom we went shite for quite a while

April 28, 2012, 09:53:59 PM
Reply #138

Derek

Cisse has been head and shoulders above Jelavic and Pogreb as yet to be honest.
OK, maybe only head above.

Still think the same? :-)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 28, 2012, 09:55:05 PM
Reply #139

sam of the south

Football is such a confidence game, isn't it? Best passing and moving of the season. Jelavic has that quality of just knowing that he's got it! Felli, Pienaar, Ossie and Distin are all playing great.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

April 28, 2012, 09:55:40 PM
Reply #140

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Having seen the goals again, and the pathetic goal line defending, I'm thinking my Michael Jackson statuette theory holds some water.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

April 28, 2012, 09:58:13 PM
Reply #141

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
What's encouraging about today's display (and last week's to a certain extent) is that this is an emergency setup. Moyes has that knack of turning adversity into an opportunity. It's a shame he can't do it without adversity.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 28, 2012, 09:58:37 PM
Reply #142

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The midfield know they can knock the ball up and follow it as either jelavic will hold it up or fuck it he will score
Simply simply lovely

April 28, 2012, 10:00:44 PM
Reply #143

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What's encouraging about today's display (and last week's to a certain extent) is that this is an emergency setup. Moyes has that knack of turning adversity into an opportunity. It's a shame he can't do it without adversity.

I don't know, apart from Baines, this is pretty much our strongest eleven.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 28, 2012, 10:01:13 PM
Reply #144

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
As an aside, what the absolute fuck are Wigan doing? 4-0 up against Newcastle.

April 28, 2012, 10:01:26 PM
Reply #145

Derek

Fucking Liverpool segment on my stream for HT! Looking at Kenny and his two big knobhead singings grinning away!

Yuck.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 28, 2012, 10:01:34 PM
Reply #146

josh_evertonian4ever

get barkley on for half hour
@JoshShaw_EFC

April 28, 2012, 10:01:55 PM
Reply #147

Thornton_19

Fulham are tragic

April 28, 2012, 10:02:49 PM
Reply #148

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber

But Baines is a pretty crucial player and the team and  Distin at LB, Neville in Fellaini's place and Fellaini further up, that's quite  re-shuffle. But it's working.

April 28, 2012, 10:03:05 PM
Reply #149

Danny

Yeah i'd agree with that, Maybe Moyes would prefer Fellaini deeper with Cahill behind Jelavic.

I know he hasn't played well today but I wouldn't mind Dembele, quality player reminds me of Pienaar.