November 18, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

Author Topic: wolves v everton  (Read 20019 times)

May 06, 2012, 11:51:49 PM
Reply #150

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty football with no cutting edge, deja vu

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

May 07, 2012, 12:16:39 AM
Reply #151

Always a Toffeeman

Osman typified an infuriating lack of determination in that last 20 minutes - game there to be won but didn't want it enough - at his head back best. For all his decent moments he has more poor games than good and is squad player at best - not all his fault today though - where was the side that got 12 goals in 3 games and put four past Untd.

i thought osman was poor today, he has been excellent for the best part of the last two years but moyes should have got him off instead of mcfadden or even brought barkley or baxter on for him
 #formerly efc for life

May 07, 2012, 04:21:19 AM
Reply #152

Blue Phoenix

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2140295/Wolves-0-Everton-0-Fantasy-world-cheers-Wanderers.html

Two Everton fans later ran on the pitch to start a lap of honour with a shiny silver paper cut-out of the trophy that their Mersey rivals Liverpool had failed to collect the day before. It was so much more lively than the real world.

You know a game has been shite when that makes the match report.

May 07, 2012, 05:52:15 AM
Reply #153

Big Al

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2140295/Wolves-0-Everton-0-Fantasy-world-cheers-Wanderers.html

You know a game has been shite when that makes the match report.

I hate the shite as much as the next man but antics like this makes me cringe , and just compounds the shites arguments about our bitterness , some blues get more pleasure out of the shite losing than the blues winning im sure of it , honestly would you see one of the flag wearing badge collecting freaks doing the same ?

:headbang:
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

May 07, 2012, 07:00:44 AM
Reply #154

Nicky Jellyfish

fuckin ell some of you need to get a grip

this was fuckin hilarioua...the people with the "dont do that theyll call us bitter' arguments sound like closet kopites to me...
the same type of fan that celebrates liverpool winning a trophy coz its coming back to merseyside

i couldnt give a fuck what a bunch of wall pushing concrete throwing horrible foreign language speaking cunts say about us?

May 07, 2012, 08:50:08 AM
Reply #155

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
fuckin ell some of you need to get a grip

this was fuckin hilarioua...the people with the "dont do that theyll call us bitter' arguments sound like closet kopites to me...
the same type of fan that celebrates liverpool winning a trophy coz its coming back to merseyside

i couldnt give a fuck what a bunch of wall pushing concrete throwing horrible foreign language speaking cunts say about us?

What a pleasent chap you are.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 07, 2012, 01:52:01 PM
Reply #156

Nicky Jellyfish

i try to be...i dare say that if u were to check any of my other posts you wouldnt be as sarcastic seeing as its the only 'negative' post ive ever posted on here

either way they are horrible cunts and whingeing about a couple of lads having a bit of fun coz those same horrible cunts will call us bitter is fucking pathetic

end of

May 07, 2012, 02:26:17 PM
Reply #157

Derek

You don't think what they did was small fucking time? I do. We were away to Wolves trying to secure three points that would have almost certainly put us firmly in 7th, above those lot.

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 07, 2012, 03:57:23 PM
Reply #158

Nicky Jellyfish

maybe your right i do get your point

mine is putting a couple of lads down for having a bit of fun out of fear that the worst football fans in the world might have ammunition to call us bitter and small time is...
1. Pathetic
2. Paranoia
3. Small Time

id rather be a bitter fan of a small time club than what we can FACTUALLY call them because i am not bitter and dont support a small time club...i am a proud evertonian...so there insults dont bother me

question quoting lynard synard "...dont bother me, does your conscious bother you? now tell the truth"

unless your a bitter small time fan you should feel free to have fun like that and not worry what the scum think

May 07, 2012, 04:46:01 PM
Reply #159

Derek

I don't much care what they say either, but it comes across to small time to everyone, not just those lot. It reinforces the notion that even we think we're the small club in the city.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 07, 2012, 06:25:11 PM
Reply #160

Blue Phoenix

I hate the shite as much as the next man but antics like this makes me cringe , and just compounds the shites arguments about our bitterness , some blues get more pleasure out of the shite losing than the blues winning im sure of it , honestly would you see one of the flag wearing badge collecting freaks doing the same ?

:headbang:

I know where you're coming from, but in answer to your question - yes, they would. They're just as bitter if not more so than us. They were jumping up and down dancing yesterday because City have probably won the league and not United. I've been to enough Anfield derbies now to see the numerous anti-Everton banners on the Kop every year, taunting us. They taunt us as much as we taunt them, so lets not beat ourselves up over a few divvies of Blue persuasion - they are more than enough Red divvies to balance things out.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:26:44 PM by Blue Phoenix »

May 07, 2012, 08:43:59 PM
Reply #161

Nicky Jellyfish

:thumbsup:
**hits like on the above comment**

i also believe alot of kopites equally couldnt care what we call them

@ the end of the day i wore my everton shirt amongst chelsea fans and enjoyed every second of that game from the 11th minute onwards and even more so when they came out feeling robbed... it was great

next week ill be cheering on the red devils in every hope they win the league

things ya do when your a football fan

apologies to anybody offended by my posts its never my intention....ok just everton fans i apologise to