November 18, 2017, 09:03:17 AM

Author Topic: wolves v everton  (Read 20016 times)

May 06, 2012, 07:07:46 PM
Reply #45

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Jimmy Mac is defo gonna score today
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 06, 2012, 07:10:53 PM
Reply #46

Azz

I would rather Mucha, Barkley, Duffy, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Coleman or Baxter to start a head of McFadden!!!

May 06, 2012, 07:12:08 PM
Reply #47

Perth Blue

(Long time observer, first time poster)
I can't get enough of the reaction by fans when McFadden starts, hilarious. lolol

May 06, 2012, 07:17:07 PM
Reply #48

Alanvideo

(Long time observer, first time poster)
I can't get enough of the reaction by fans when McFadden starts, hilarious. lolol
.Really ? well here's some more . What has the Scottish Rooney done to justify pulling on a blue shirt ,let alone starting ? Is it his blistering pace or his eye for a goal ? FFS this is what drives me mad about Moyes ,his blind loyalty to certain players. I fully expect McPhadden to be offerd a 2 year deal in the summer.  :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 06, 2012, 07:19:15 PM
Reply #49

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Jimmy's going to score a screamer

May 06, 2012, 07:19:53 PM
Reply #50

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
.Really ? well here's some more . What has the Scottish Rooney done to justify pulling on a blue shirt ,let alone starting ? Is it his blistering pace or his eye for a goal ? FFS this is what drives me mad about Moyes ,his blind loyalty to certain players. I fully expect McPhadden to be offerd a 2 year deal in the summer.  :headbang:

Blind loyalty? Its his second start all season.

I do however wish he had started barkley.

Also anichebe on the bench? I thought he died on Tuesday at stoke

Simply simply lovely

May 06, 2012, 07:22:24 PM
Reply #51

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I love how much you love calling him the Scottish Rooney!a tag he has never used about himself!hes been boss whenever he's played this season!bet ya he scores today!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 06, 2012, 07:25:30 PM
Reply #52

Perth Blue

Please point me to where in my post that I said I agreed with the decision to start Jimmy Mac? I didn't funnily enough.

May 06, 2012, 07:25:48 PM
Reply #53

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley has a future with us, why not give Jimmy a run out to see if he is worth another year?  Done half decent in all showings this season and at least he is actually a wide man.  If he has a shit game then slate him.

May 06, 2012, 07:30:16 PM
Reply #54

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
Agreed, it is Wolves after all. If this was a bigger match I'd bench him, but let's see how well he does

May 06, 2012, 07:32:01 PM
Reply #55

bluestevie

Interesting move starting faddy but i hope he makes the most of it
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

May 06, 2012, 07:35:45 PM
Reply #56

Derek

Wolves might have something about them, you never know. I'd rather we start with McFadden because he's looked OK as a sub when he's come on. The young guns can always come on a bit later if it's clear we can use them. Moyes is cautious, maybe too much at times, but I do trust he knows his own players.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 06, 2012, 07:42:21 PM
Reply #57

montanatoffeefan

McFadden to start? Interesting.

"Interesting" is one word for it. I believe we'll see a few others in the pages ahead.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:54:54 PM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

May 06, 2012, 07:44:32 PM
Reply #58

AidyEFC9

I hope we get the chance to see both Barkley and Baxter today. I watch all the reserves highlights on the OS and those 2 whenever there played together seem to have a great understanding in midfield and link up very well and would be interesting to see if they can carry it on and replicate it in the first team?.

If we take a comfortable lead at Wolves like we did last season then it would be the perfect chance in the second half to give the likes of those 2 some game time.

But i have a feeling it could be a tougher game than we think. Wolves will want to give there fans a little something in there final home game after a shit season and with relegation confirmed they can be relaxed and play without fear infront of there home fans for the first time in a long while.

But where playing well and should have too much quality for them and should win. 2-1 to us i'll go for, Jelavic back on the score sheet with a brace. COYB!.

May 06, 2012, 07:56:49 PM
Reply #59

Danny

Tidy 4-0 today, Jelavic with 2, Mcfadden with one and Jagielka with the other.