November 21, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

Author Topic: 12/13 shape  (Read 2922 times)

May 17, 2012, 01:53:43 AM
Reply #15

School of Science

Hope for the first time in a long time whoever Moyes gets in,he gets in early and gives them time to settle in,no last minute ins and outs please Everton.We need a settled team bouyed up and ready to start the season at full belt.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

deCoubertin

May 17, 2012, 02:04:35 AM
Reply #16

sharpattack

The team will not really have progressed if the opening game contains any of the following;
Osman, Hibbert, Cahill & Neville
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

May 17, 2012, 02:23:37 AM
Reply #17

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The team will not really have progressed if the opening game contains any of the following;

If we have a new right winger as well as Pienaar it has progressed.  Small steps but progression nonetheless.

May 17, 2012, 04:21:43 AM
Reply #18

Grand Master C

Well it won't have Cahill !!

May 17, 2012, 04:39:02 AM
Reply #19

Big Doug

Hope for the first time in a long time whoever Moyes gets in,he gets in early and gives them time to settle in,no last minute ins and outs please Everton.We need a settled team bouyed up and ready to start the season at full belt.

no chance we cant afford their wages all summer  lolol  :headbang:

May 18, 2012, 01:41:45 AM
Reply #20

everton.chris

Replace Barkley, Osman, Rodwell and Coleman in the sumemr and we will have a team that can push on.
Otherwise we would struggle because none of them are good enough to be starting in the premier league regularly next season.
And Hibbert
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

May 18, 2012, 03:41:04 PM
Reply #21

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Moyes should drill a formation into the squad for the entire pre season if he does change which I very much doubt!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

May 18, 2012, 03:53:37 PM
Reply #22

Toddacelli

Replace Barkley, Osman, Rodwell and Coleman in the sumemr and we will have a team that can push on.
Otherwise we would struggle because none of them are good enough to be starting in the premier league regularly next season.

It's a bit fucking early to talk about replacing Barkley isn't it?

He's a young lad and needs a bit of time to
a) see if he's good enough so we don't have to find money for another player. He might be the best thing since sliced bread yet! or
b) put him in the shop window so we get a few mil for him from a Championship club

Either way, talking about 'replacing' him at this stage is just ridiculous, football-wise and financially.

I know what you're saying but it's extremely unlikely that we will be able to replace all four with better players this summer. But to say that we won't really progress if any of them are still there is like saying we didn't make any progress when we replaced Stracqualursi (who I love btw) with Jelavic.

We DID make progress, but it needs to continue with those players you mentioned.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 18, 2012, 04:25:52 PM
Reply #23

Sres

Lots assuming Baines will still be at the club.  I think Distin should get fit this closed season and stick him in left back.

May 18, 2012, 07:00:03 PM
Reply #24

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Lots assuming Baines will still be at the club.  I think Distin should get fit this closed season and stick him in left back.

He's not a long term option at all for LB.