November 22, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

Author Topic: "Sky sports understands everton have made an equiry for"  (Read 5609 times)

May 23, 2012, 05:04:38 AM
Reply #30

montanatoffeefan

Name one United reject that didnt work here?

I'd say an argument could be made that Louis Saha didn't "work"--in either sense of the word. But in general, Uncle Alex has been good to Davey.
Everton forever.

deCoubertin

May 23, 2012, 05:04:51 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

May 23, 2012, 05:09:07 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 23, 2012, 05:12:53 AM
Reply #33

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say an argument could be made that Louis Saha didn't "work"--in either sense of the word. But in general, Uncle Alex has been good to Davey.

For a free transfer even getting that one 10+ goal season from him represented good value.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 23, 2012, 05:17:49 AM
Reply #34

montanatoffeefan

For a free transfer even getting that one 10+ goal season from him represented good value.

An argument can be made in either direction. But as we've seen since Saha left, he constipated our attack much of the time he was here.

Letting him lounge around Everton for a few seasons--and starting him so goddamn often, in hopes that he'd regain his form, not to mention fitness--might have actually cost us a good deal. Hard to say though.
Everton forever.

May 23, 2012, 05:41:14 AM
Reply #35

bluestevie

Did he come here? Don't remember

yeah he was only on a short term deal, scoring once against sunderland with a cracking header if i remember correctly
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

May 23, 2012, 05:44:52 AM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Did he come here? Don't remember

Yeah he was shite

Also Saha was fucking class on his day, an absolute cut above anything Ive seen at Everton.

May 23, 2012, 06:16:11 AM
Reply #37

Big Doug

fucksake keep takeshi's castles narrator at sunderland

May 23, 2012, 10:38:48 AM
Reply #38

irishtoffee

Name one United reject that didnt work here?
don't think Richardson is as bad as people are making out. Now John O Kane was a poor united reject

May 23, 2012, 02:57:02 PM
Reply #39

Derek

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 23, 2012, 03:06:00 PM
Reply #40

sharpattack

Yeah he was shite

Also Saha was fucking class on his day, an absolute cut above anything Ive seen at Everton.
Didnt Saha get the "perfect hat trick"? One with his left, one with his right, and one with his head. Against West Ham?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

May 23, 2012, 03:11:32 PM
Reply #41

everton.chris

"Sky sports understands everton have made an equiry for sunderlands kieran richardson" according to the sky sports twitter feed. in my opinion GOD PLEASE NO??????  i hope this is a wind up  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I thought we were trying to move forward, he is total shite
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

May 23, 2012, 04:09:09 PM
Reply #42

ollieefc1878

If we where to strength the squad get young kyle naughton in for 5m and just use captain phil as cover for left back instead of that united reject.

May 23, 2012, 04:09:58 PM
Reply #43

krakkokain

I havent seen him play in midfield on ages. Saw him play under Brucie at left back a couple of times and was such a weak link. Please dont buy this guy

May 23, 2012, 04:11:31 PM
Reply #44

evertonjoe

Didnt Saha get the "perfect hat trick"? One with his left, one with his right, and one with his head. Against West Ham?

Only hattrick he ever got for us was against Blackpool.

R.A.P Music