October 27, 2020, 08:40:30 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Spurs  (Read 43051 times)

February 28, 2010, 07:52:13 PM
Reply #120

Endless, Nameless

Anichebe is making Bale look like Ashley Cole...

FUCK.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 28, 2010, 07:52:43 PM
Reply #121

Gash

Global Moderator
To be fair, they've done the same to us as we have done to Arsenal, City, Chelsea and Man U. Close down quickly, don't let anyone settle on the ball. And they've been so quick on the break.

Some changes needing made at half time. Donovan needs to come on, Vic doesn't look ready.

More worrying, there doesn't seem to be much fight about us at the moment.

February 28, 2010, 07:52:44 PM
Reply #122

cad

It can't be any worse!  They should be 5-0 up.

That's what worries me...they probably will be if this carries on.
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

February 28, 2010, 07:54:45 PM
Reply #123

bloody scally

This is really fucking me off the right-hand side of the pitch. Anichebe is doing well considering his injury and gametime, he's found a bit of technical ability but we are so fucking exposed its unreal. If Jagielka had been back longer i'd have him play righ-back rather than Neville. He should just stay back. After the Chelsea final last year it still hasn't registered with everton its no where near good enough. GRRR

February 28, 2010, 07:55:44 PM
Reply #124

steve81

no pace no desire terrible

February 28, 2010, 07:57:03 PM
Reply #125

evertonjoe

The defnding for both goals was shocking and serious questions have to be aksed about whether Rodwell and Anichebe are ready for starts. That said Spurs do look like they could give us a goal and Gomes seems to be flapping if we can get Donovan on and get the Yak involved we may be in with a shout. Also are Vaughan and coleman on the bench?

R.A.P Music

February 28, 2010, 07:57:53 PM
Reply #126

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The defnding for both goals was shocking and serious questions have to be aksed about whether Rodwell and Anichebe are ready for starts. That said Spurs do look like they could give us a goal and Gomes seems to be flapping if we can get Donovan on and get the Yak involved we may be in with a shout. Also are Vaughan and coleman on the bench?

Vaughan is, Coleman isn't.

And Rodwell is nowhere near ready to start.

February 28, 2010, 07:59:45 PM
Reply #127

Chris

Administrator
Feels like an end of season game. I'm really not too arsed. Just wish the season would end

February 28, 2010, 08:00:09 PM
Reply #128

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just got up, but I should have just stayed in bed.

Are we worse than Thursday?
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

February 28, 2010, 08:00:21 PM
Reply #129

evertonjoe

Vaughan is, Coleman isn't.

And Rodwell is nowhere near ready to start.

Well I would definitely consider bringing on Vaughan as well because if the service is poor we need somebody who is going to work his arse off to create oppotunities. Apart from his goal against Man Utd Rodwell's inexperience has been repeatedly shown up in recent games and I could really do without him starting. As for Anichebe he's looked really strong holding the ball up but seems a little off the pace.

R.A.P Music

February 28, 2010, 08:00:28 PM
Reply #130

rozzie22

need to go 442

time to get vaughan and donovan on to attempt to unsettle their back four

February 28, 2010, 08:01:24 PM
Reply #131

.Rimbo.

Feels like an end of season game. I'm really not too arsed. Just wish the season would end

lolol Just about to say, it pretty much IS an end of season game for us if we don't win.

February 28, 2010, 08:01:55 PM
Reply #132

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Just got up, but I should have just stayed in bed.

Are we worse than Thursday?

Defensively yes.  The only good thing is the Yak looks alright on his limited service.  Midfield is awful so far.

February 28, 2010, 08:02:19 PM
Reply #133

everton.chris

I can understand the changes after the disastrous night in Lisbon, but it's not working.
We are second best again.
I am fearful for a trouncing, but we do have a glimmer of hope as Gomes is uncharacteristicly dropping everything.

Gomes has not got anything to worry about, he won't have any shots to worry about
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 08:05:51 PM by everton.chris »
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 28, 2010, 08:02:29 PM
Reply #134

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

We just made it that way. Losing this game means zero chance of 4th and makes it more likely we'll end the season fighting for mid table positions with Birmingham and Fulham.