November 23, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

Author Topic: 2012/13 Premier League Fixtures - out Monday 9AM  (Read 6348 times)

June 18, 2012, 04:47:31 PM
Reply #60

dangermouse

Nice little snidey pop there; as usual factually incorrect.

Don't recall the Blue Union ever not supporting the TEAM, nor protesting against them.

They have always separated the BOARD from the TEAM, the protests have been against the board that doesn't give Moyes the funds he needs, that doesn't help him achieve his ambitions, that forces us to sell our best players usually at the last minute thus upsetting the team for the opening few months.

Apologies to the decent posters for this thread getting taken off track, but Mr Dangermouse started it.

--------------------

I think our first 3 homes are tough, but the first 5 aways are winnable. All depends on keeping Moyes and our best players.

I wont comment any more on the issue but if that were true... why did the protests stop once the team started performing, we went on a decent cup run and we bought a few players back in January...

Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

deCoubertin

June 18, 2012, 05:15:03 PM
Reply #61

Blue Phoenix

I wont comment any more on the issue but if that were true... why did the protests stop once the team started performing, we went on a decent cup run and we bought a few players back in January...

Because people like yourself who seem unable to understand the reasoning behind (or are unwilling to do so) would have simply had a pop at them for 'not getting behind the team when we're doing alright'.

You've clearly made your mind up to sit idly by and do/say nothing to bring about change, whilst a failing regime continues not to properly support one of the best managers in the country.

If the Blue Union had protested during that time period, you and your ilk would have had a go at them for it. The Blue Union cannot win with certain people like yourself; the animosity towards them considering the damaging never-ending, never-changing situation at our great club is quite frankly baffling. We're all supposed to want the best for our CLUB (not just current team). Having a go at people who are only pointing our how badly run the club is seems counterproductive.

Would you start fighting/verbally abusing the man who told you that your house was on fire, or that someone had let the tyres down on your car?

Of course you wouldn't. If they told you to ring the fire brigade or a garage, you'd thank them for their advice and do just that to improve the situation.

June 18, 2012, 05:18:11 PM
Reply #62

dangermouse

But the BU distance themselves from the team.. The board didn't go into hiatus....

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

June 18, 2012, 05:40:36 PM
Reply #63

Blue Phoenix

But the BU distance themselves from the team.. The board didn't go into hiatus....

Yes they do - because the issues are with the board and not the team.

I fail see what your point is or why you are attacking them.

----------------

By the way, the home derby vs Liverpool won't be on Sat Oct 27, as they play a Europa game on Thurs Oct 25.
It will either be on the Sun Oct 28, or Mon Oct 29.

June 18, 2012, 05:42:52 PM
Reply #64

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

----------------

By the way, the home derby vs Liverpool won't be on Sat Oct 27, as they play a Europa game on Thurs Oct 25.

No chance Monday so Sunday midday looks the best bet

Simply simply lovely

June 18, 2012, 05:54:22 PM
Reply #65

dangermouse

----------------

The post in this topic was just a passing comment...

However its clear to see that recently the BU have upped their efforts hoping to take advantage of  anything and everything and latch onto the bad vibes of the summer...

Im sure a poor start to the season would help their agenda... As you rightly said... They have no choice but to remain quiet then...

June 18, 2012, 06:11:59 PM
Reply #66

Thornton_19

Not too fussed about United first. We tend to do alright against them at Goodison when we can be bothered, plus they start seasons slowly as well.

June 18, 2012, 06:23:08 PM
Reply #67

dangermouse

Best time to play United..... Im not worried to much... Lets hope we can get off to a good start..

June 18, 2012, 06:27:47 PM
Reply #68

Blue Phoenix

The post in this topic was just a passing comment...

However its clear to see that recently the BU have upped their efforts hoping to take advantage of  anything and everything and latch onto the bad vibes of the summer...

Im sure a poor start to the season would help their agenda... As you rightly said... They have no choice but to remain quiet then...

If by 'bad vibes' you mean Moyes openly acknowledging on national tv that he has no money to spend this summer, and if Greg O'Keeffe is to be believed, he's already been told he won't have any unless he sells players this summer, then yeah, that's some bad vibes.

'Take advantage'..... FFS. What pointing out what is happening right now?

Your whole stance is laughable.

I'd love to hear your ideas on what we should do going forward.

June 18, 2012, 06:29:54 PM
Reply #69

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
No chance Monday so Sunday midday looks the best bet

Could be Monday, we've had some away's recently in midweek.

June 18, 2012, 06:53:13 PM
Reply #70

Shogun

Administrator
Arsenal, man city and Spurs in a row at the end of November and early December.  >:(

Fairly good overall though, if we beat united then we could have a hell of a season ahead.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 18, 2012, 07:14:23 PM
Reply #71

Thom

Administrator
Belting game to start off the season. I reckon the place will be rocking with it being the first match of the new season, and because it's United. We don't seem to have a string of fixtures with 5/6 of the top teams either, which is good.

First at home for the derbies again too? Too much of a coincidence that we keep going first...

June 18, 2012, 08:19:48 PM
Reply #72

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Many United players will be tired after the Euros. We will be up for it. Think we will win our first game.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 18, 2012, 09:35:22 PM
Reply #73

Outworlder47

Many United players will be tired after the Euros. We will be up for it. Think we will win our first game.

"Many" isn't quite the right word, I don't think. Rooney's been suspended for the first two games. Welbeck may drop to the bench with Rooney coming back in. Evra got dropped by Laurent Blanc for their second game. Ashley Young and Nani, sure, and Nani's already through with Portugal. Nani may not even be a part of the team, though, if he's offloaded to bring in someone else (rumours suggest a potential swap deal with Inter for Sneijder). Phil Jones is parked on the bench. United have plenty of cover, so they won't be too tired.

We will be up for it, though. A great fixture to kick off the season.

June 18, 2012, 11:39:23 PM
Reply #74

plumber

Jealous? Cos you know you wanna look like me!

God save me from looking like a ladyboy.