November 18, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 430132 times)

July 08, 2012, 06:59:03 PM
Read 430132 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Seeing as posting this stuff in other threads seems to wind people up I thought this may be a good idea.

Only post in here any transfer rumours/information from any supposed 'ITK's that you deem to be reliable.

Clearly state where the info came from and I'll update this post regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: The sources named in here are by no means oracles of Everton related information, just people whose information in the past has been deemed as reliable by others. Things posted in this thread are by no means 100% fact until they happen and no-one should take it as fact. Also worth noting that deals can fall through and change at any point, this doesn't make the original information untrue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NSNO ITK PREMIER LEAGUE 2012/13

1st.   Fourth Official     (5pts)  (5 Correct - 0 Incorrect)
2nd.    Shorty                (3pts)  (3 Correct - 0 Incorrect)
3rd.    THT + LCAB      (2pts)  (2 Correct - 0 Incorrect)
4th.    John Merro         (2pts)  (4 Correct - 2 Incorrect)

Fourth Official (@FourthOfficial_)
- Baines will only go if Moyes wants it to happen, no contact from United. (9th July, AM)
- Everton stepping up interest in Blackpool's Matty Phillips (13th July, PM)
- Owen held talks with Everton, demands too high.
- Thinks Vellios will leave on loan.
- Duffy to leave on loan, probably in the loan window after the deadline.

John Merro (@johnmerro1)
- Pranjic and Rodallega to sign next week.
- Interest in Thomas Ince of Blackpool.
- Retweeted a link from Kipper saying Baines is on his way out, doesn't make a comment though. (8th July)
- Says again Rodallega will sign this week. (9th July, PM)
- Vague tweet suggesting Charlie Adam signing.

LCAB and THT (@lcabbabeh) (@theholytrinity8)
- Baines going nowhere unless he asks to leave.
- No contact from United for Baines, would take 20m+ and no-one, including Baines himself wants him to move.
- Hints Donovan may be back sooner than expected.
- Vaguely hints at interest in Owen

Shorty

CORRECT CALLS
- Naismith joined (Fourth Official, John Merro, LCAB, THT and Shorty)
- James Wallace to Tranmere (Fourth Official)
- Joao Silva joins Levski Sofia (Fourth Official) (called a loan isntead of permanent transfer but called he was leaving and correct club)
- Baxter gone (Fourth Official, John Merro, Shorty)
- Everton accept Bid for Tim Cahill from New York Red Bulls (John Merro, Shorty, DAVIDMOYES)
- Pienaar Signs (Fourth Official, John Merro, LCAB + THT)
- Mirallas Signs (DAVIDMOYES)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:52:28 AM by Verminator »
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 08, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
From @FourthOfficial_

- Pienaar deal close
- Rodallega speaking to Everton amongst other clubs
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 08, 2012, 07:00:11 PM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
From John Merro:

- Pienaar close
- Rodallega and Pranjic should sign next week

July 08, 2012, 07:43:44 PM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is right Verm, didnt the same "ITK" say Pranjic was signing this weekend?

July 08, 2012, 07:46:59 PM
Reply #4

MmmBlueRamirez

They're all full of shit to various degrees. The best thing you can do is not follow any of them. That way you are never let down.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 08, 2012, 07:47:18 PM
Reply #5

Bily No Pace

Everton-4-ever.
-Pienaar signed in June for 6million
-Moyes will be Spurs manager by the weekend
-Kenny Dalglish is a homosexual
Bily No Pace has no signature

July 08, 2012, 07:49:35 PM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Is right Verm, didnt the same "ITK" say Pranjic was signing this weekend?

Said something about talks this weekend.

July 08, 2012, 08:00:55 PM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
From @FourthOfficial_

- Pienaar deal close
- Rodallega speaking to Everton amongst other clubs

Rodallega talking to stoke and sunderland according to johnmerro

Simply simply lovely

July 08, 2012, 08:03:41 PM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Sir Stealth - Jose Baxter is signing for crystal palace, spotted in the 'Baines to Man U' thread.  I personally spoke to a Restauranteur who spoke to Baxter himself directly!BOOM! (still hasn't happened!)
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 08, 2012, 09:58:17 PM
Reply #9

Makis

As I said on the other thread, people tend to draw conclusions too quickly. And deals can collapse or be delayed at the last minute so even if something doesn't happen it doesn't mean it wasn't genuine info.

But of course 90% (at least) is pure bullshit generated either by the press (to sell papers) or by attention-seekers.

July 08, 2012, 10:10:00 PM
Reply #10

ally2

I quite enjoy it all to be honest.

July 08, 2012, 10:14:19 PM
Reply #11

Running Blue

July 08, 2012, 10:15:16 PM
Reply #12

Danny

Might be worth dating them in the first post aswell Verm!

July 08, 2012, 10:16:05 PM
Reply #13

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Might be worth dating them in the first post aswell Verm!

I'll do that from now on, can't be bothered scrolling back through all those tweets to find the exact dates.

July 08, 2012, 10:36:29 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I quite enjoy it all to be honest.

I enjoy it more than watching the match to be honest.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney