November 18, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 466929 times)

August 29, 2012, 03:04:47 AM
Reply #30

Ross

LFC Transfer News ‏@LFCTransferYNWA
I'm hearing that a swap deal could be on the cards involving Adam plus cash for Fellaini

Discuss.....

lolol lolol lolol seriously  lolol
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 29, 2012, 05:01:37 PM
Reply #31

Ross

No way mate

People conveniently forget that Rooney is on £250k a week and we struggle to pay wages of £60k a week when the annual nonsense that Rooney might come back gets dragged up.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 29, 2012, 05:18:20 PM
Reply #32

Ross

Its not really annual nonsense though is it?

Only this window have thoughts of his return been discussed in earnest.

He obviously won't be coming in this window, or the next few but as time goes by, and Rooney grows increasingly unsettled at Utd his return becomes more realistic if, and its a big if, he is willing to lover his wage aspirations to play for the club he loves.

A couple of times a season there's threads with people stating Rooney will definetly come back to us, funny enough though they generally all use the get out you've just stated.

August 30, 2012, 04:32:30 AM
Reply #33

Ross

Jordan Rhodes to Blackburn.... what the fuck!

Your right paying £8m for a 22 year old who's done nothing of any note in a league of any standing, Keane is making a rod for his own back.

August 30, 2012, 07:09:54 PM
Reply #34

Ross

Wow, you've seen him TWICE?

Hardly makes you an expert now does it?

Yes but he's read he not very good as well.....somewhere

August 30, 2012, 07:28:34 PM
Reply #35

Ross

we dont know what we have to spend... or if we wanted either player

Isn't it funny to think that certain people catergorically stated we wouldnt have any money to spend

August 30, 2012, 07:42:22 PM
Reply #36

Ross

I agree cover just seems odd to blow 5m when we are broke on cover.

Don't be suprised to see the word "rising" in the headlines.

August 30, 2012, 09:29:22 PM
Reply #37

Ross

5 million cover? would a £5 million first choice right back not be more suitable?

We've got two players who's best position is right back, with a third who seems like he will make that his best position in time (be it here or else where).

We have 1 recognised left back.

August 30, 2012, 09:39:31 PM
Reply #38

Ross

then again, looking at this video he plays right wing back as well.

Bryan Oviedo pépite costaricaine cible du LOSC

Relax everyone, Moyes and Kenwright have just been given the go ahead to sign him.

August 31, 2012, 04:34:15 PM
Reply #39

Ross

I reckon 3 in today,if we get Nzonzi & Orville tied up before 3ish.

September 01, 2012, 03:46:33 AM
Reply #40

Ross

September 01, 2012, 04:13:55 AM
Reply #41

Ross

Agent King‏@FootyAgentKing
Holtby & Essien DONE DEAL #EFC

Agent King‏@FootyAgentKing
BIG BREAKING NEWS FOR EVERTON .....

Probably a load of shite but.....................

The flailing arms of a drowning man?

September 01, 2012, 05:40:55 AM
Reply #42

Ross

Anyone else think there's something wrong with IaIn Dowie?

September 01, 2012, 03:56:04 PM
Reply #43

Ross

DM certainly has become adept in the transfer market and outshines everyone in his ability to get value for money. When you see what O'Neill
and others have coughed up, it really shows what an operator we have in charge.

Thanks must also go ( once again )to Man. City for financing the deals and taking a problem off our hands. In terms of actual money spent, EFC is
in the bottom half of spenders over ths transfer window but the feel good factor is fantastic.

Once again, Billy's Sell to Buy Policy pays off and the Great Saint has not had to touch the Sky TV money or increase debt at the club ( even if he could find a lender).     
[/b]

Praise indeed, I think you may have turned a corner.