November 13, 2018, 04:28:10 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 466258 times)

July 24, 2012, 07:10:02 PM
Reply #60

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 24, 2012, 07:25:52 PM
Reply #61

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
African sports journalist for the BBC:

Oluwashina Okeleji ‏@oluwashina

BREAK: Yobo's camp now confident a deal will be finalised today or tomorrow. Told me Fenerbahce's final offer - accepted. Minor details now.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 24, 2012, 07:26:25 PM
Reply #62

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
A couple of weeks ago I felt really upbeat about our situation but now im getting that same old grim Everton summer feeling!

That's how I'm feeling.

July 24, 2012, 07:30:27 PM
Reply #63

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
How many players we lost now from last years squad??

Hanehmann
Baxter
Wallace
Silva
Pienaar
Cahill
McFadden
Stracqualursi
Drenthe

July 24, 2012, 07:44:16 PM
Reply #64

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Because I know what "ITK" are trusted and I want to see if they have any news.

Why do you still believe shit you see on twitter?

3 of the 4 that are trusted (fourth official, LCAB + THT) are based on twitter...

July 24, 2012, 07:45:32 PM
Reply #65

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Now according to @oluwashina the Yobo deal has hit a snag with Fenerbache claiming that Bill has reneged on a gentleman's agreement with them....

Don't see that, this is the latest tweet he sent regarding yobo:

Oluwashina Okeleji ‏@oluwashina

BREAK: Yobo's camp now confident a deal will be finalised today or tomorrow. Told me Fenerbahce's final offer - accepted. Minor details now.

July 24, 2012, 08:05:54 PM
Reply #66

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Only Pienaar out of that list will be missed from a playing point of view.

Good business by the club managing to ship shite like Straq and Mcfadden out.

Stracq was a loan, it just expired. McFadden was just released not sold.

Of course only Pienaar will be missed but letting all these players go and only bringing in Naismith leaves our already thin squad a whole lot thinner.

July 26, 2012, 04:48:29 AM
Reply #67

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I'll be honest. I'd rather sell Jags and keep Heitinga. Simple fact is we would get more for Jags simply because he is english, and there's not much between them.

I'd agree.

Unfortunately though I doubt there's much demand for Jags.

July 26, 2012, 09:25:33 AM
Reply #68

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
He played centre back more than people like to think before his good run of form

To be fair he didn't really.

Can't remember him ever playing CB whilst both Jags and Distin were fit before last season.

July 26, 2012, 07:02:43 PM
Reply #69

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Baines and Fellaini are irreplaceable. Nobody else is. Possibly Jelavic simply because of his fee.

This

July 28, 2012, 08:53:56 AM
Reply #70

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
LCAB's been dropping hints about something possibly in the works regarding Donovan, no concrete claims as of yet though to add to the OP

July 28, 2012, 10:51:50 PM
Reply #71

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

July 29, 2012, 05:03:22 AM
Reply #72

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Soccer star Landon Donovan makes a quick score in home sale: Galaxy player Landon Donovan lists his compound in...

lists his compound in.........

July 29, 2012, 05:43:25 AM
Reply #73

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
In Amsterdam with my family, back to busy London tomorrow and monday morning up to...???

Yes, to Liverpool... more NEWS will follow...

OH MY GOD

HE'S SIGNING FOR LIVERPOOL!

KENWRIGHT OUT!!!!  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

July 29, 2012, 10:54:49 PM
Reply #74

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We all know Donovan will come back again tho so nothing interesting there

So let me get this straight, someone posted a picture of a camel with a rod Stewart song and people are reading into it that a take over could be imminent. Brilliant

Pictures of:
Airline Stewardesses (apparently emirates or something)
An Arab on a camel
The Allianz Arena (which is shared)
a corporate fat cat