November 18, 2017, 09:03:36 AM

Author Topic: ~~~***~~~ The Official NSNO Olympics Thread~~~***~~~  (Read 53442 times)

July 28, 2012, 04:20:52 AM
Reply #45

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Tony hibbert shud carry the torch

July 28, 2012, 04:25:54 AM
Reply #46

Thom

Administrator
Anyone trashing that Opening Ceremoney needs their head seeing to. Quinessentially British but brilliant all the same. What a show.

July 28, 2012, 04:28:00 AM
Reply #47

adamefc88

They are been dirty teases droping hints about the copper kettles

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S
Right you cock sucking whore! go take a hot, steamy piss on some live power cables so your paedophile father can fondle your roasted, salted nuts :D

July 28, 2012, 04:34:59 AM
Reply #48

Gash

Global Moderator
Someone's going to get smacked on the bonce by an overenthusiastic flag bearer.  :snigger:

It's been brilliant so far.

July 28, 2012, 04:41:03 AM
Reply #49

Gary Iceman

Why are we hearing the french lingo before the english during the olympic opening ceremony..
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

July 28, 2012, 04:45:36 AM
Reply #50

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Why are we hearing the french lingo before the english during the olympic opening ceremony..

Fucking racist

;)
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 28, 2012, 04:46:17 AM
Reply #51

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Because its the most spoken language in the world (I made that up)

I'm not arsed but is there no way this could have gone in the Olympics thread?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 28, 2012, 04:46:57 AM
Reply #52

Gary Iceman

Move it then.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

July 28, 2012, 04:50:00 AM
Reply #53

adamefc88

I'm liking the Czech piss take of wellies and brollies

Right you cock sucking whore! go take a hot, steamy piss on some live power cables so your paedophile father can fondle your roasted, salted nuts :D

July 28, 2012, 04:53:30 AM
Reply #54

Gash

Global Moderator
Seeing Usain Bolt there, can't wait for the 100m final. Yohan Blake has him seriously worried. Should be a classic.

July 28, 2012, 04:53:39 AM
Reply #55

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

That's because French and English are the two official Olympic languages. Remember, the modern Games were founded by Baron Pierre de Coubertin.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 28, 2012, 04:55:10 AM
Reply #56

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

July 28, 2012, 05:04:32 AM
Reply #57

Gash

Global Moderator
So how come we're Team GB but didn't come out under Great Britain?

July 28, 2012, 05:05:36 AM
Reply #58

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

T for team

Simply simply lovely

July 28, 2012, 05:05:40 AM
Reply #59

adamefc88

Maybe we are last due to been hosts?