November 25, 2017, 05:38:09 PM

Author Topic: Michael Johnston  (Read 2428 times)

December 20, 2009, 06:21:36 AM
Read 2428 times

sixymack

now that hughes wanker is gone what man city players would you fancy on the cheap? I personally would love to see michael johston join us, i know about his injuries but  what about a 2 million bid for him

deCoubertin

December 20, 2009, 08:42:41 AM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty sure he has just picked up another fairly bad injury

December 20, 2009, 09:05:22 AM
Reply #2

Toffee_for_life

Yup, crocked again, done his knee in and out for the season.

Oh and it's JOHNSON

December 20, 2009, 10:46:07 AM
Reply #3

huck

What was the stomach problem he had last year that kept him out so long? was it pies and steroids because he came back allot heavier and stronger? Serious though what was the injury last year?
Le Berry

December 20, 2009, 04:02:43 PM
Reply #4

Ong-Timus Prime

We don't need a fat barsteward in midfield
if you know yer history...

December 20, 2009, 05:00:09 PM
Reply #5

Derek

No way. Not interested.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 20, 2009, 05:05:57 PM
Reply #6

Youngy09

Lescott will probably be available soon!!!

December 20, 2009, 05:08:47 PM
Reply #7

Derek

On the cheap!

Wouldn't take him either, though.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 20, 2009, 05:28:38 PM
Reply #8

dekko

Who is Michael Johnston?

December 20, 2009, 06:19:38 PM
Reply #9

Gumpinio

now that hughes wanker is gone what man city players would you fancy on the cheap? I personally would love to see michael johston join us, i know about his injuries but  what about a 2 million bid for him

Do you think that with our injured players coming back in the new year that Vaughan will be getting lonely in the treatment room and we need to buy in some company for him?  Just get a mirror, it works for budgies
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

December 20, 2009, 06:29:11 PM
Reply #10

toffee_scot

Mancini will assess his squad first, there may not be that many leaving. Although...isn't it that time again when Craig Bellamy finds a new club after completing a year on his contract? Not that I want him at Everton but the guy seems to like to move around a lot. I can't see us get any of their players and we are still stuck with Jo anyway.