November 22, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

Author Topic: Don't shoot (or extoll) the messenger but....  (Read 5868 times)

August 13, 2012, 11:37:46 PM
Read 5868 times

18efc78

Apparently Heitinga and Anichebe are both on their way out. This coming straight from Steve Round. Read into that what you will...

deCoubertin

August 13, 2012, 11:41:52 PM
Reply #1

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Heitinga and Anichebe are both on their way out. This coming straight from Steve Round. Read into that what you will...

I'm reading that Moyes has great faith in Hammar and Long.

August 13, 2012, 11:41:56 PM
Reply #2

Tinga

Fuck off.

August 13, 2012, 11:42:15 PM
Reply #3

Leslie Chow

There's a couple of sources saying the same. Johnny was offered to the Turks but didn't want to go.

Suntan must be after more mowers.

August 13, 2012, 11:43:33 PM
Reply #4

Fellainis Hairdresser

We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

August 13, 2012, 11:43:53 PM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

August 13, 2012, 11:44:00 PM
Reply #6

Mayor Farnum

When did you speak to Steve Round?

August 13, 2012, 11:45:41 PM
Reply #7

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Smallest squad ever

Moyes is so confident about winning the league that he's going to do it with 14 players. Old school.

August 13, 2012, 11:47:28 PM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Its almost as if Everton are trying to bridge the dull gap between the end of the olympics and the start of the new season by packing in as many random rumours and transfer action as possible
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 13, 2012, 11:48:19 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes is so confident about winning the league that he's going to do it with 14 players. Old school.

Haha didn't villa do it with 12 players in the 80s? Im up for trying to manage it with 11
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 13, 2012, 11:52:48 PM
Reply #10

GoodisonPk

Ok - seriously how much debt can we be in? Seems to be worse than ever now even after years of just giving the banks our sale profits

August 13, 2012, 11:53:11 PM
Reply #11

nomorechang

RIP

.. And 2 players are being lined up to come in.. Plus a couple of loans, I was told this last week by someone who's info is occasionally good, I brushed it aside when he told me Rodwell was going :(
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

August 13, 2012, 11:54:01 PM
Reply #12

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
When did you speak to Steve Round?

I was thinkin this meself, sounds like another 'my mates, cousins, best mates dad said so' situations.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 13, 2012, 11:54:16 PM
Reply #13

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Haha didn't villa do it with 12 players in the 80s? Im up for trying to manage it with 11

Let's start a campaign!

August 13, 2012, 11:59:30 PM
Reply #14

nomorechang

RIP
Let's start a campaign!

I'm sure we only used 14 players when we won the league in 1985 , the first 11 plus Richardson, Harper and Ian Atkins if my memory serves me right
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "