November 22, 2017, 01:42:50 AM

Author Topic: Don't shoot (or extoll) the messenger but....  (Read 5866 times)

August 14, 2012, 12:36:54 AM
Reply #30

Ross

I mean 3 could sit on the bench

Stop digging
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

deCoubertin

August 14, 2012, 12:40:04 AM
Reply #31

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Still wrong.

Are you serious? I thought it was always 3 on the bench but only 1 sub. Always a goalie and 2 outfield players. Subs were rarely if ever made I know that. How strange.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2012, 12:44:07 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Stop digging

Once you have a hole big enough you might as well keep going till you reach the other side and nobody knows who you are.

:eh:
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2012, 12:47:49 AM
Reply #33

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Are you serious? I thought it was always 3 on the bench but only 1 sub. Always a goalie and 2 outfield players. Subs were rarely if ever made I know that. How strange.

Football didn't start in 1992 mate  :)

August 14, 2012, 12:49:31 AM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Football didn't start in 1992 mate  :)

I was going back to '84 tho

August 14, 2012, 12:50:56 AM
Reply #35

Major Clanger

Can we chide the messenger?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 14, 2012, 12:53:03 AM
Reply #36

NikicaJelavic7

I don't think there'll be any more outgoings.
GERTRUDE STEIN SAID ''THAT'S ENOUGH''.

August 14, 2012, 12:54:41 AM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think there'll be any more outgoings.

I have a feeling there might not be many incomings either.

August 14, 2012, 12:59:03 AM
Reply #38

AidyEFC9

Did hear murmurings of Anichebe being allowed to go very early on in the summer and in Greg O'Keeffe's piece in the Echo about Rodwell's move he said in that that were willing to let Heitinga go and that Heitinga is looking at his options but he wont go unless we can find a replacement for him.

Wether it be because were in so much debt we need to move people on or Moyesy just wants to freshen the squad up and as to by selling 1st (as always!), i just wish he'd started all this very early on in the summer and got his house in order instead of 3 weeks before the close of the window, and 1 week before the season kicks off!.

August 14, 2012, 01:01:43 AM
Reply #39

blackwatch78efc

have to say this makes alot of sense. heitinga rumours last year and this summer too, we're desperate to offload cos of his wages not his ability (as per usual).

anichebe is one i agree with selling (like rodwell) tho the fact no-one ever seems to come in the other way is very worrying.

remember arteta left late and was never really replaced.

sod it tho, barkley and junior coming thru and a 14 man squad sounds like the perfect pre season for a top 4 finish to me lol

heck it happenned once before :)
"we've got this far, i suppose we might as well win it" Big Joe 1995

August 14, 2012, 01:07:05 AM
Reply #40

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
When did you speak to Steve Round?

Why would he say this?

Bollocks

August 14, 2012, 01:09:13 AM
Reply #41

montanatoffeefan

Once you have a hole big enough you might as well keep going till you reach the other side and nobody knows who you are.

Keep going and you might come out in the Far East somewhere and find a billionaire willing to invest in Everton.
Everton forever.

August 14, 2012, 01:10:59 AM
Reply #42

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

is that how you ended up being in Canada?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 14, 2012, 01:11:26 AM
Reply #43

blackwatch78efc

would any of the billy liar fans actually question things if, for the third summer in a row, we sold a whole bunch and brought in next to nothing and our figures still show us being in the same amount of debt next year? seriously i can see us selling both anichebe and heitinga and if not them then worst still baines just to aplease the banks.

however after three years of huge net profits on player incomings and outgoings, somehow we are always in the same (if not more) amount of debt??? this is either a lie or real mis management? it cant just be finch farm ffs.
"we've got this far, i suppose we might as well win it" Big Joe 1995

August 14, 2012, 01:20:44 AM
Reply #44

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
is that how you ended up being in Canada?

Cheaper than a plane ticket and no need for a visa. Bearded brown guys dont get visas easy