November 18, 2017, 05:08:44 AM

Author Topic: Today's Football  (Read 628392 times)

August 19, 2012, 07:47:59 PM
Reply #45

Ross

Chelsea off to a flyer. 2-0 within the first 10 minutes.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 19, 2012, 07:57:33 PM
Reply #46

Gash

Global Moderator
Martinez will drag them to the bottom, then get great credit for turning them around if they survive. If they go down, he'll then be "the right man" to bring them straight back up.

I've never got the hype?

August 19, 2012, 08:00:54 PM
Reply #47

Major Clanger

Martinez will drag them to the bottom, then get great credit for turning them around if they survive. If they go down, he'll then be "the right man" to bring them straight back up.

I've never got the hype?

Same as Moyes, except on an even lower budget.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM
Reply #48

Ross

I've never got the hype?

To be fair they've played some decent stuff since they went 2 down. Chelsea have sat back though and look like they could nick a few on the break though.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 19, 2012, 08:11:53 PM
Reply #49

Major Clanger

To be fair they've played some decent stuff since they went 2 down. Chelsea have sat back though and look like they could nick a few on the break though.

Wigan are playing quite well but Chelsea are deadly on the counter: two naive mistakes (from the same player), two goals.

August 19, 2012, 08:20:19 PM
Reply #50

Gash

Global Moderator
Same as Moyes, except on an even lower budget.

I've just never got how he's a god for getting them off the bottom of the table, when he was the one that took them there in the first place?

August 19, 2012, 08:21:10 PM
Reply #51

Gash

Global Moderator
Wigan are playing quite well but Chelsea are deadly on the counter: two naive mistakes (from the same player), two goals.

I haven't been watching, but I'll hazard a guess. Gary Caldwell?

August 19, 2012, 08:28:29 PM
Reply #52

Derek

Hazard a guess?

I hope that pun was intentional.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

August 19, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
Reply #53

Gash

Global Moderator
Hazard a guess?

I hope that pun was intentional.

:badum:

August 19, 2012, 08:41:45 PM
Reply #54

Major Clanger

I haven't been watching, but I'll hazard a guess. Gary Caldwell?

No, it's their new signing, I forgot his name.

August 19, 2012, 09:15:08 PM
Reply #55

Shogun

Administrator
No, it's their new signing, I forgot his name.
Ramis?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 19, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
Reply #56

Major Clanger

Ramis?

That's the one. To be fair to him, later he saved them from a third but he was at fault for the first and gave away the penalty for the second.

Wigan's main problem seems to be a lack of strikers, they had plenty of decent chances but mostly failed to hit the target from them. Familiar?

August 19, 2012, 09:26:27 PM
Reply #57

Meak

excited to see what southampton bring... i picked them to get relegated but still wanna see lallana,lambert, etc and possibly gaston ramirez soon
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

August 19, 2012, 09:33:20 PM
Reply #58

ALEX1878

So, Rodwell starts for City. Find it strange how someone can get into the champion's first 11 yet I'm fairly sure if he was still here he would not have started tomorrow.

August 19, 2012, 09:33:56 PM
Reply #59

Ross

That's the one. To be fair to him, later he saved them from a third but he was at fault for the first and gave away the penalty for the second.

Wigan's main problem seems to be a lack of strikers, they had plenty of decent chances but mostly failed to hit the target from them. Familiar?

It was Wigans leftback that cost them the first by not tracking back with Ivanovic, terrible challenge for the penalty though.