November 23, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

Author Topic: Formation if we sign Mirallas  (Read 5591 times)

August 19, 2012, 04:41:06 PM
Read 5591 times

1244liam

-----------------------------------------howard-------------------------------------------

hibbert-----------distan-----------------------------jagielka-----------baines

--------------------------heitinga------------------fellaini---------------------------

----------mirrallas-----------------naismith------------------pienarr------------

-----------------------------------------jelavic-----------------------------------------

deCoubertin

August 19, 2012, 04:42:54 PM
Reply #1

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Heitinga instead of Gibson!?!

August 19, 2012, 04:45:55 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
No - and we need Heitinga in defence

August 19, 2012, 04:47:32 PM
Reply #3

1244liam

jags or distan on the bench?

August 19, 2012, 04:51:32 PM
Reply #4

plumber

August 19, 2012, 04:53:49 PM
Reply #5

evertonjoe

It's Distin.

Might seem petty to point out but he has played for us for four years and his name really is not difficult to spell.

R.A.P Music

August 19, 2012, 04:56:39 PM
Reply #6

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
It's Distin.

Might seem petty to point out but he has played for us for four years and his name really is not difficult to spell.
At least it's better than Dustbin... I'm afraid he will be on the bench on monday. A month ago I would have put Jags there - but if his Italy display is normal standard he seems to be back to his best. Not the greatest fan of his but credit when credit is due  :thumbsup:

August 19, 2012, 05:01:40 PM
Reply #7

1244liam

OH Distin
It's Distin.

Oh 'm so sorry, will make sure I do a spelling check for you next time. Are we all Everton supporters on here?

August 19, 2012, 05:02:24 PM
Reply #8

Rhys

Or Osman!?

I think it will be Mirallas and Pienaar on the wings but unsure if he would play Naismith off Jelavic or keep Felli there and have Osman and Gibson behind him.

August 19, 2012, 05:02:43 PM
Reply #9

1244liam

oh shit missed an I out in I'm.

August 19, 2012, 05:05:11 PM
Reply #10

phillyt

jags or distan on the bench?

Jags all day long, he has been nothing but a liability for everton. The last few years. The jonny/distin partnership is solid as a rock jags just has to wait his turn for Loss of form/injury.

Mine would be

Howard
Hibbo.    Jonny distin.  Baines
      Gibson.      Felli
Naismith.               Pienaar
      Jelavic.     Mirallas

A 442 with the flexibility to change during he match to 451 or 433  or even if we are having a really great game 424 bu also to move players around within the formation. So fellaini can push forward, Pienaar into the center,  mirralas. Back to the left and even to an extent jelavic can move out wide. Think a poor mans total football. Bu we shall see.

Off the bench or cover we have

Rb/rm Neville
Rb/cb jags
M/f Barkley osman junior
Rm/rb coleman (rb if really desperate)
Rm/st anichebe
Lm/rm gueye

St vellios mcaleny.

I think that shows we have a capable 1st 11 but no strength in depth. I think we will see another 3/4  new faces.
Either freebies or loans Johnson sounds likely but we shall see.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

August 19, 2012, 05:06:22 PM
Reply #11

evertonjoe

OH Distin

Oh 'm so sorry, will make sure I do a spelling check for you next time. Are we all Everton supporters on here?

I just find it baffling how anyone could think it was spelt 'Distan', that's all.

I'm also equally baffled by having Heitinga in centre midfield.

R.A.P Music

August 19, 2012, 05:08:56 PM
Reply #12

.Rimbo.

Howard

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Fellaini Gibson

Naismith     Mirallas     Pienaar

Jelavic

August 19, 2012, 05:18:17 PM
Reply #13

1244liam

I just find it baffling how anyone could think it was spelt 'Distan', that's all.

I'm also equally baffled by having Heitinga in centre midfield.

Like I said, Im sorry mate. Kn-b

August 19, 2012, 05:21:41 PM
Reply #14

Bigjmill

Heitinga in midfeild has no foundation. ( I prefer Jags in defence )

In terms of formation, we wont have a standard formation this season , no one has mentioned Osman in the team and although with the potential of what we will have Moyes will go with him before most

Besides that what a nice first 11 + bench we have.
REMOVED FOOTER TO SHUT Sir Stealth Up !